Wednesday 20 April 2011

Iphone Cable - usb cable extension, usb cable


I bought this cable to extend the length of a Wi-Fi dongle, so I could get internet in my Bedroom. Just what i wanted and needed, no lag, full-speed, really thick cable to prevent interference, and extremely long cable, plus you cant beat the price of $5.



The only problem i had was that one of the metal edges to the tip was bent, so i just got some pliers and put in back in place. Mediabridge - Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Extension Cable - A-Male to A-Female (10 Feet)

I purchased a web cam and purchased the cable thinking I would need a longer cable. I did not the cable that came with it was long enought. I just keep it might need it later. I purchased it because it said people that purchase the web cam got that cable, why I don't know I believe it is the same length.

Bought for use at home/office. I've got a midi keyboard that sits next to my desk, and none of my usb cables are long enough to reach from the keyboard to my laptop. I found a 6ft extension cable, used that, and then I used it for a printer at my office. bought this to replace it, works great. It'a decent cable, a lot cheaper here than at the store.

In general, this cable is a very good value and is serving me reasonably well as a USB extension for my iPad2, one that makes charging and syncing much more convenient. The construction quality of the cable itself is very good.



However, the connectors have been something of a problem for me. One connector was slightly misaligned and had to be bent back into shape when it arrived. This shouldn't be too much of a problem in the future unless I have to repeatedly connect and disconnect the cable, in which case I might need to keep correcting the alignment. The other connector fits a bit loosely into the USB port on my computer, and I occasionally have to jog it to get a proper connection.



If these problems show themselves to be corrected with time, then I will upgrade my rating to four or five stars. - Usb Cable - Usb - Usb Cables - Usb Cable Extension'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information