Friday 1 April 2011

Pencil Sharpeners


This is great! I had purchased a few little sharpeners for my son because I didn't want to get an electric one but they all had the same issue...they fit together loosely and the shavings were getting everywhere! This one is cute, easy to use (has a little slip cover that you pull back and then you can see the two holes, one for little kid pencils that are fat, and one for the regular size holes) and it fits snugly meaning NO shavings in my living room!) Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! :) Will definitely buy again if this one gets lost! Maped Clean Sharpener, 2-Hole Pencil Sharpener, Assorted Colors (030210US)

I have had this pencil sharpener for two years and it still works great, all it has is two little cracks in the sides. I've dropped it TONS of times! My friends are always asking to use it because it works so well, plus I have gotten compliments because of it's unique shape! People are always like, "What's that?"



Sharpens great, blades haven't dulled at all, just over all really good. I have a lot of funny stories that started with this pencil sharpener!

I bought this sharpener because of it's ability to sharpen both a regular pencil and a fat pencil. Unfortunately, it doesn't sharpen them well. Also, if you're considering putting it in your child's pencil case, you will more than likely end up with pencil shavings everywhere since the little cup that holds them does not snap into place. It may not be expensive, but it still isn't worth the money.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pencil Sharpeners Pencil Sharpeners Pencil Sharpeners