Friday 1 April 2011

Micro Usb Charger - samsung car charger, charger


I just switched to the Convoy from a Razr, so I had to get a new car charger for my drive to Florida. I didn't want to pay full price, so this was perfect for that and it had the added bonus of the extra USB port (although my car already has a USB port of its own). The only issue I have is that the charger itself seems very cheaply made, like it might break if you put any pressure on it in the wrong place while plugging it in. So be careful. Verizon Wireless Original Samsung Car Charger with USB Port for Samsung Saga i770 Knack U310 Smooth U350 U430 Intensity U450 Juke U470 Trance U490 Convoy U640 Sway U650 Gleam U700 Alias 2 U750 Renown U810 Flipshot U900 Glyde U940 Rogue U960

I bought this charger for my dad. He loves it. It not only is a high quality car charger, it has a accessory USB plug that you can plug other products in for charging. It was totally worth the $10 I paid for it.

This Verizon charger for Samsung phones not only costs one third of what you will pay in the Verizon store, but also has a USB port on top so that you can simultaneously charge your iPod or some other USB device.



I have another one of these chargers for my BlackBerry Tour 9630 (obviously with a different tip).



This is an inexpensive way to get an OEM product that is a 2-in-1 device. I recommend it. - Micro Usb Charger - Charger - Samsung Car Charger - Samsung'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information