Friday 4 March 2011

Youth Football - wilson, ncaa


It's a great ball to play with. Been using it for more than a year. Here's a story for you:



So we played with this ball during our flag football game. We dominated. I had 3 TD passes, etc etc. I was so happy that I forgot to put it in the trunk of my car as we were leaving. I left it on the ground. Next thing you know, as I'm backing up, I hear a big thump and felt like I ran something over. I was like OH CRAP WHAT WAS THAT! I pull over, and a friend of mine goes to take a look. As he gets out of the car, I realize it's probably my football (this one)! I was like oh man that thing had to have blown up. He comes back. It's fully in-tact and it looks like nothing ever happened to it. This thing stayed perfectly shaped and everything after a 2 ton car ran over it. End of story.



Durable? Yes. Wilson NCAA Supreme Football, Brown

I've had this ball for over 5 years now, and my guy friends and I always use it for pick up tackles and 2 hand touch games whenever we're back from college or over the summer. It's held up great. I haven't pumped it one time since; it's held the air that well with the bladder.



The grip is not super super tacky like some of those nike footballs, but more than adequate. I actually prefer the more realistic grip of this ball. It's also pleasing to catch. great unbeatable price!

I have played QB my whole life, this is a great ball to throw. I is easy to throw, nice grip on surface as well as laces. Easy to catch, easy to see in the air with the bold white strips. I bought several of these for practice ball and everyone grabs them up first. Wonderful ball for the money!!!

This official size and weight college ball is a fantastic deal at around fifteen bucks. It has a good tactile feel, is well-made and durable. Unlike some other balls in this price range, it is also true in its shape, with no irregularities that would effect spiral and loft. This is a tremendous value for the serious player.

The boys at my place needed a new football and this one was the right price. We were all pleasantly surprised when it arrived. I was afraid it might be low quality, but that was not the case. The ball has a nice tacky coating and has taken quite a bit of abuse without showing any wear. It is the official football size. The boys say it handles well.



Five stars from the guys!

(Yes, I know girls can play too, and I encourage that, but I'm just not into football much myself...)

Best pick-up game football... no questions asked. Easy to catch, perfect size for throwing, awesome awesome awesome. It does get a bit greasy and needs to be wiped down from time to time, but that is hardly enough to bring this below 5-stars.

It is a solid ball. Very soft and pretty easy to throw. The only problem is if you plan to use this on concrete, with a few too many drops the composite leather ball will begin to split apart. This is probably true of mist balls, but after about 3 weeks, mine now has a huge bubble and the stitching is coming loose on two seams. Great price though and keep it to grass. - Ncaa - Wilson - Youth Football - Hip Hop'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Youth Football - wilson, ncaa youth football Youth Football - wilson, ncaa