Friday 4 March 2011

Blackberry Bold - iphone, blackberry


I always wanted to buy a Blackberry phone, however what I received from Amazon was a refurbished phone. I ordered for a brand new phone, but the phone that I received was in used condition (it had dust around the ear piece, and I also saw a few pics clicked by someone).



I was more disappointed when I saw that the phone battery was fake (it was pure black in color, a Chinese make, and had no Blackberry symbol or name on it). Also the headphones that I got were fake.



I have finally returned back the product for a complete refund. BlackBerry Bold 9000 Unlocked Phone with 2 MP Camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS Navigation, and MicroSD Slot--International Version with No Warranty (Black)

Buy two phones blackberry for me to send them to Venezuela, one of them I had no problems, but the other came all bad, all these phones are AT & T, and reconstruct, the phone's battery was damage to two weeks, and sound too bad wine did not sound anything! is very obvious that we can not return the phone because we are far away and shipping is very expensive, what a disappointment get this phone in this state, relying on what they say something that is not accurate because they are new, very careful not to buy take this disappointment of a page as recognized as AMAZOM. Regards







These phones are refurbished, are a fraud buy them as new.

I recently purchased this phone and from the start, on opening the box you can tell that this is NOT a new phone. There were scratches. Secondly I did not get a head set, or case. When you turn on the phone there were previous calls still logged in the call memory. I tried to use it in the caribbean but was told that the phone was LOCKED by AT&T. so now I cant use it. IT is useless to me.

I've been using Blackberries since a blackberry was thought to be something you would find in a muffin. The 8800 was the one I was using until I was given the Bold and, up until then, I thought of it as the best Blackberry ever. Then, the Bold came and it is probably safe to state that the Bold is now the last and the best classic Blackberry ever because the Storm, lacking a physical keyboard, probably deserves its own class.



When the Bold and the 8800 are placed next to each other, what's striking is the similarities between the 2. The exact same size, similar keyboard, buttons placement, including the now familiar trackball. Even the ports are more or less the same, the same weight. Mine came with its own holster but I could have used the 8800's with the Bold.



Then, it's the display. The Bold is what it says it is: bright, clear, vivid. You see it and you now know that it's an evolutionary step up on the ladder. In addition, you get the camera that shoots both pictures and video and the ability to add more memory means that you scan store more video and more music if you want to use your Blackberry as an iPod lite. The operation seems to be a bit faster, the battery life is more or less the same, the quality of the speaker phone is better but, overall, it's your familiar Blackberry, having learned a few new tricks and with a bright face.



I am happy with the Bold because I am happy with Blackberries in general. I like the unlimited email and Internet browsing plan, the ability to use Wi-Fi when available and the security it provides. My Blackberry is tied into my company's email environment and it is now very much an extension of my office while I'm away. The Bold, with its high resolution screen and the same solid, functional build is a good tool, now with more 'fun' stuff (camera, video playing) added to it.

Estimado Srs.Amazon



Dear Srs.Amazon

From: RAMON MOTA

DE: Venezuela.

Good morning, I bought the 08/28/2010 Amazon.llc A NEW Blackberry 9000 and when I check, presented problems such as the flash is damaged, scratched screen and battery is not original. After a week stopped working completely. not work at all.



Because I live in Venezuela, I can not return to you.



This situation has me very disappointed and cheated, because I made a purchase by a new article. I need to refund my money because I've been deceived.



Thank you for your attention.



BlackBerry Bold 9000 Unlocked Phone with 2 MP Camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, and MicroSD Slot - International Version with No Warranty (Black) (Purchased on (08/28/2010)





De: RAMON MOTA

DE: Venezuela.

Buenas dias, he comprado en Amazon.llc el 08/28/2010, un Blackberry 9000 NUEVO y cuando lo revise, presentaba problemas tales como: el flash está dañada, la pantalla rayada y batería no es original. al cabo de una semana dejo de funcionar completamente. no funciona para nada.



Debido a que vivo en Venezuela, no puedo hacer la devolución a ustedes.



Esta situación me tiene muy decepcionado y engañado, porque hice una compra por un nuevo artículo. necesito que me reintegren mi dinero porque he sido engañado.



Gracias por su atención.



BlackBerry Bold 9000 Unlocked Phone with 2 MP Camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, and MicroSD Slot--International Version with No Warranty (Black) (Purchased on (08/28/2010) - Smartphone - Iphone - Blackberry Bold - Blackberry'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Blackberry Bold - iphone, blackberry smartphone Blackberry Bold - iphone, blackberry