Monday 14 March 2011

Weight Training - wrist wraps, wrist supports


I purchased the wraps to help support my wrists during workouts with my P90X program.



I've broken my right wrist several times and needed something to give me support during the many push ups the program requires you to do. From the first time I used them I had great support and was able to do 32 push ups without any pain in my wrist. (I only able to do 8-10 without them)



Great product and would recommended them to anyone looking for added support. Grizzly Fitness Power Training Wrist Wrap

I would highly recommend these wraps. I have tried both of the Altus products and found them wanting. In one case the Velcro came apart and in another Altus product, they basically lost elasticity.



The Grizzly wraps are comfortable and very solid. You can wear them loose between sets and then crank them down when it comes time.

Normally I only write bad reviews but I just got these and used them today and they are awesome. I was using a stretch wrap with thumb loop and was satisfied except for the fact that they could not be loosened in between sets. With the grizzly wraps I secured them when I was performing a set and loosened them when I was done.



The support they provide is awesome as well. I lift respectable weights (bench 315, shoulder press 245) and they held up to the task.



For this price they can not be beat, next to good sneakers these are a great investment for working out

I wear these a couple times a week when lifting weights. I've had wrist problems for about 12 years now. I've had carpal tunnel surgery on both wrists and it seems like I always have something going on with them. I purchased these because of a wrist injury while doing military presses a couple months ago. Since then I have not had any wrist issues.



The braces are not perfect. But they are pretty good. They provide a small amount of support and cushion. The big drawback is they tend to cut circulation if they are too tight. But to get good support they have to be somewhat tight. By the end of my workout my wrists are sweating pretty good. Overall, they have worked pretty well. Even though they are hot to wear, they have spared me another injury. So I would recommend these!

Background on me:

Injured wrists several times in my lifetime



-Skateboarding

-Snowboarding

-Punching things wrong

-car accident



I usually lift pretty heavy and need primarily good wrist support without the gloves bunching up and pinching my fingers. For the money these are great.

I disagree with most of the other reviewers here... although these wraps are very well made, they are SUPER uncomfortable and don't provide any support. I wish I could return them, instead they're going in the trash.

I got these about 6 months ago, after I sprained my wrist during power cleans. They allowed me to continue training and provided excellent support. I still use them when I do power cleans or hang cleans, and they've help up great. I put them through the washing machine once every week or two, and they still look close to new.

I have used other wrist wraps from the big box sporting retailers but they were toilet paper in comparison to the quality of these grizzly wraps. They tighten down as tight as you need them and the extra padding on the inside still makes them comfortable. I've noticed a decrease in pain of the wrist during my arm and chest days as a result of use with these. Exactly what I needed.

I have a bad wrist, and had used the elastic ones, but they didnt provide enough support.



These, however, are very solid, and good support to do weights. Although, my wrist still hurts after the workout, but they are so much better than the elastic ones.



I couldnt find any other better supports in the market yet. - Wrist Wraps - Weight Training - Fitness - Wrist Supports'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Weight Training - wrist wraps, wrist supports weight training Weight Training - wrist wraps, wrist supports