Monday 14 March 2011

Mp3 Accessories - mp3 accessories, retractable


It is a great idea to have a retractable aux cord for my smartphone to car stereo, but the sound quality is lacking. There is crackling when the cord is moved. For the price...it is okay, but I would suggest buying a higher quality aux cord. Retractable 3.5mm Aux Auxiliary Cord for iPod, Mp3 Players, Cell Phones, PDA's or any device with a standard 3.5 mm headphone jack ~ Black ~

This product works really great so far. I had a similar item from another seller here on Amazon that lasted 6 months so it would be interesting to see how this one measures up. The product seems a bit flimsy but for the price I really did not expect much more. The quality is great for me so I have no complaints.

It works well and I have been using it for a month. I would like it more if the cord plug came off at a 90 degree angle to reduce stress on the cord. You also have to remember to pull from the ends or the cord will jam.

I bought this for use as a replacement cable for my able planet noise-cancelling headphones (the cable wore out, as cables always do, but luckily it was not permanently attached - just unplug the original cable and replace it with this puppy). I was VERY pleasantly surprised to see that I could make the headphones "brand new again" for only $1.13!!! Have also used this to attach an ipod to aux input on stereo - and this works great also. The retraction action works very well for a 1.13 device and sound quality is great.

I'm not sure about the other reviews, but the retractable auxiliary cord I received was gold plated on the ends. Or at least gold coloring, idk if its real gold plating because the price was so low, but it sounds excellent when I have my phone connected to my car stereo with this cord. There is no static or any distorting sounds. This cord is actually replacing a more expensive cord that did not retract and this one sounds way better. It also looks allot nicer in my car!

After having broken several auxiliary cords to play my mp3 on the car radio, I found this retractable cord on the internet. I was going to purchase one for $15.00 at one of the electronic stores, but decided on this one. I can't remember if I paid $.05 or $.15 cents, either way it was a bargain (I bought 3). Unfortunately shipping was about $5.00. I am very pleased with this retractable cord which meets my needs.

Mine does not stay retracted. I bought a $10-15 retractable cord at Target, but lost it. Rather than fork out another $10 I bought this cord online. The cord itself works but does not stay retracted. Also the sticker easily fell off of mine. Since I bought this for my MP3 player use in my car, the not staying retracted part is really annoying. I'll probably just buy another expensive cord.

When I plugged this into my car and ipod, the sound only came out when I pushed and held in one end into the audio jack. If I didn't do this, no sound came out. When I did hold the end in, the sound came out with bad quality. It seems like this product works for some people but I guess it's a hit or miss given what we paid for it. - Mp3 Accessories - Auxiliary Cord - Retractable - Ipod Cable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information