Thursday 31 March 2011

Tape Dispenser - adhesive tape, tape


As this nifty little product advertises on its box, it is frustration free. Having moved six times in ten years (as well as helping others!) I am all too familiar with brand name packing tape that turns into a nightmare. I am on my second roll, and I have not once had a problem finding the "start" of the tape, "split" pieces of tape, or any mangling of the tape of any kind. It also holds on the boxes well, and is easy to cut off with the perforated "cutter" mechanism provided on the side of the roll. Really great product - wish I had been using it all along. Henkel 7307 Duck 1.88-Inch-by-22.2-Yard EZ Start Carton Sealing Tape with Dispenser, Clear

I ran out of packaging tape and being a trader and seller online, I need it in the house. After reading other reviews (and prev. good experience with Duck brand) I decided on this.



It unrolls easier than the Scotch brand i was using. It's static-y though, so paper 'jumps' up to it, which can be bad if you need to NOT tape a specific area (eg barcodes for the USPS delivery confirmation). But between the price and my current experience, I'm very happy! - Adhesive Tape - Adhesives - Tape - Packaging Tape'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tape Dispenser - adhesive tape, tape packaging tape Tape Dispenser - adhesive tape, tape