Thursday 31 March 2011

Camera Batteries - photography, camera accessories


During a recent family trip, I left the charger for my Canon G10 battery plugged into the electrical outlet in my home. Yes, I had wanted to ensure that the spare battery had a good charge before we left. The obvious solution was to get a spare charger that stays in my suitcase. This fit the bill. Canon CB-2LZ Battery Charger for the Canon NB-7L Lithium Ion Battery Pack

Very well designed product, the plug-in folds into the charger itself so that no cord is needed. The entire charger is smaller than a cell-phone but slightly thicker.As far as charging goes it works great. It has a charge and full light to let you know when it's charging and done charging.

I bought this charger to replace the one that originally came with my Canon Powershot SX30is, it is the exact same Canon brand charger. Works great, charges in about 2 hrs from completely dead. Has the lights that let you know when its charging and when its full. Arrived promptly and in perfect new condition. Couldnt have asked for more. :)

I have had this Canon battery charger for my Canon G camera series the past four years. My bag that contained it was stolen while traveling. I ordered another of the same charger when returning home. It was shipped instantly & works great. It is very reliable & being able to plug it into wall is convenient. - Camera Accessories - Camera Batteries - Battery - Photography'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information