Thursday 31 March 2011

Lipo In A Box - spanx, girdle


I was not as impressed as other reviewers- and I looked at the other reviewers to see how many reviews they actually have written-most wrote only this ONE! That makes me wonder if they are really Lipo employees.



The first time I put it on - I got a run. They roll and don't stay put. They are like strong nylons. Not actually a foundation. So getting a run that grows is a possibility. I do not think they are worth the money and I am sorry I bought them. Lipo in a Box "Original Firm Control" High Waist Capri, Black XS

It smooths you out and gives you a little lift where needed. My only problem with it is that the waist rolls down and I have to keep pulling it up, but I can live with that considering how it gives my figure a little boost.

I bought the entire suit. Everyone thinks I lost 20 lbs. It is comfortable and I feel great. Highly recommend. Although I fit perfect in a size large I took a medium it fit fine and I looked smaller, but now I am eating more as the mirror is fooling me!!!!!!!!! LIPO IN A BOX - BUY IT HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE BEST- I HAVE SPANX TOO AND IT IS ALSO GREAT. I LOVE BOTH OF THEM.

This is exactly what I wanted and I am so pleased I made this purchase. This item retails for about $80. I found it here for $50. I love it, it smooths in all the right places and as long as it's worn properly (which does take a few minutes longer than slinging on a typical girtle) it does not roll or bind in any way. I love it. It even comes with a mesh bag for machine washing. It is a little heavier than a set of control top hose not as heavy as a full on girtle so wearing it during the summer was comfortable. I will definitely make this purchase again when necessary.

I bought this after I'd already reached my weight goal, for those times when I've overindugled and need a little control. I was glad to see that they have a size Small, which many of the discount stores in my neighborhood do not have. I tend to gain weight in the thighs, hips, butt, then waist. So I need something that controls all of those target areas. I was excited to try this garment, when I needed it, which I did after a few months of recieving it. I was then disappointed to find that it didn't do as much for my lower belly area as I would've liked and it lifts the rear so much that, on my body, it appeared very unflattering. My butt tends to be too big when I've gained a few pounds. I have a short torso and it seems very exaggerated when my bottom is too big. So from the side, while wearing Lipo in a Box, I looked heavier. It was terrible! Plus the top rolls down continuously unless you can maintain sucking in constantly. Which most people can't.It did however do a pretty good job on my thighs. But for the all over, high waist type of control that I need, I will look into another product and in the meantime stick to control top tights.So if your butt is too big I'd go with another product, but if your rear tends to be flat then this is definitely the garment for you, except for the rolling down waist part. (Note:My true rating would've been 2 and a half stars, but that's not an option here.)

I Love them, but all 5 pairs I have purchased have ripped after only a few uses in the bottom and in the front. I am so sad because they are so perfect in every other way. They dont roll down, smooth you out and make you feel like taking that extra step ! I am going to try them in a different color hoping that maybe the material is different.

I was so excited when I finally received this. All I wanted was some smoothing-did't expect to shrink 2 sizes. Well, it did smooth some, but the result wasn't as good as I get from a better brand control top panty hose. If you're looking for back and tummy smoothing, it's okay. However, if you're looking for help from the waist down, especially for the thighs, don't waste your money. - Bridal - Spanx - Girdle - Lipo In A Box'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lipo In A Box - spanx, girdle bridal Lipo In A Box - spanx, girdle