Sunday 20 March 2011

Sport Watch - sport watch


This watch was absolutely the best watch I have ever bought. The instructions for set-up were easy and I like the look this gives. Some have complained that it does not come with instructions and this I believed at first too. The instructions are actually within the holder it comes in. I had to dig in the trash to get the instructions out because I had not thought to look in there.

The watch is very shiny. It gives date and time. It is not THAT big as some have been saying. I like my watches tight and i wear it this way. When I do push ups or weights i just loosen it.

People have been asking if it is a G-shock. When I show them they're surprised to see that it is a better looking watch at a cheaper price. Armitron Men's 408231RDGY Silver-Tone and Black Chronograph Digital Sport Watch

Very nice display, great features, and looks very nice. I was afraid it was going to be smaller than I wanted, but it's actually perfect. I got this watch for when I'm running, or working out, or playing sports, and I don't damage my nice Fossil or Guess analog watches.



Pros: Good utility feed, clear display in low light, and good lighting when in total dark. Sharp display setup, great features



Cons: Might not be the best watch for Pushups, because it does tend to pinch the hand when wrist is bent back, but loosening it will solve that problem.



Overall, very happy with this watch, and I'm making it my official sports watch

I've searched for a watch I could wear everyday, at work, the gym, or even with a suit and tie. It has a great look and feel along with an easy to see face. I highly recommend purchasing this watch. You'll get great looks at a great price.

This watch looks great and is really not that big. The face is easy to see, the watch works for everything (gym, work, parties), and the buttons are easy to operate and learn how to control. Some other buyers say there is nothing in the right uppermost circle, but that's not true. When you go to alarm mode, press button C to activate the alarm and a bell shows there. Press C again and you get the hourly chime. Press C again 2 times to deactivate the alarms. Also, the instruction manuel is hidden inside the dock that the watch comes in, so look everywhere in the box before you throw it away. That's from experience. This watch gets a 5 star rating. I'm very impressed. If you're feeling oh-i-don't-know-if-i-should-get-it, definately get it. Without question. Great watch for a great price.

Nice big face, even bigger than a lot of the G-watches. I own 2 G shocks 7900 & 9000 and this is bigger. I'm not a big fan of the chrome though, i think its too much. But other than than, this watch is functional and you can't beat the value. Most watches under this $20 doesn't even come close to looking this good.

I've taken this backpacking twice now in the last 2 months and no problems with water, mud and other elements. This is also pretty much my everyday watch now.



Just FYI, if you look at this watch with a polarized sunglasses, you may not see time on certain angles.

Ordered the watch and it arrived earlier than promised. Works wonderfully. Not as heavy as it looks; quite light. Large size is not a problem even though I have a small wrist. Excellent functionality. And a great price. Will test water resistance in the Florida Keys next month. Recommended.

I have always held Armitron watches in high regard but I was pleasantly surprised at the cost of this watch. It looks very high tech and for the $18.75 plus shipping, I am not disappointed at all. Some have said they've experienced pinching from the band while doing push ups. I have not encountered such a problem during my workouts so this watch deserves the 5 star rating. This attractive beauty is definitely not a waste of your money whatsoever and I highly recommend its purchase.

Great work watch or for camping. The backlight is perfect for checking the time if you wake up because it is dimmer than a indi-glow which is a lot more easier on the eyes checking the time. Good stopwatch, alarms, 2 time zone settings. I like having nice watches, but this is nice enough looking chap watch that for $20 you wont worry about scratching it or breaking it, and when bought thru Amazon it comes with a lifetime warranty. I use it mostly for fishing.

This watch is pretty awesome. The watch seems to be of great quality. I was looking for digital watch that looked somewhat stylish at the same time. The only thing that I would have liked for was like a manual or instructions. I figured out all the settings by myself (isn't rocket science), but it would have been nice.



Highly recommend this watch - Sport Watch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sport Watch - sport watch sport watch Sport Watch - sport watch