Sunday 20 March 2011

Desk Supplies Organizers - charger caddy, electronic organizer


I had looked at several charging stations and most either didn't have the charging strip, were too expensive, or were cheap looking. This charger is solid and looks great. Finally one place to put everything! Simply Put Deluxe Charging Station, Black (9541-5)

Nowhere could I find the charging station in black as my daughter wanted. Every store carried it in brown and many times it was pressed wood, not "real" wood. Thankfully I started searching Amazon.com and located just the one she wanted (with a drawer). Thank you for making her day (and mine).

I bought this for my husband for Christmas, as he is always misplacing his wallet and keys. I liked the fact that it has 3 spaces for charging various items, but still has spaces for wallet, keys, sunglasses, etc.

It also came with a power strip, which is nice. So far it is working very well!

This is a nice, small charging station for people with only 2 or 3 appliances. There is room for my pill bottles and keys, and I put sunglasses and pad and pen in the drawer. My only issue was, when it arrived, the drawer nob would not screw in correctly, so I had to buy a replacement nob and screw a Home Depot. They worked.

I wanted a black charging valet for the longest, and I finally found this one here for a pretty good price. Unfortunately, when I got it, the "leather" trim where the items lay was popping out because the cheap glue wasn't holding it down anymore. It does come with a power strip, but the cable is pretty short (in my opinion), so hope that your power outlet is relatively close to where you're planning on putting the valet.



Other than that, its still just "ok."

The station looks good -- I have it on the kitchen counter--and does the job of keeping things organized. I am using it on a regular basis for 2 devices--says it can do 3 at a time but the limitation is that most devices have larger boxes where they plug in, so would be hard to do 3. Drawer is useful for extra keys, etc.

As someone who works in IT and has lots of "tools" for staying connected, it had become a nightmare in the kitchen where my things tended to gather. My Blackberry for work... my personal cell phone... my bluetooth headset... my iPod... they all tended to end up on the counter near the same outlet, where I had to constantly shuffle the charging blocks based upon what needed it most. And of course, my change, my wallet, my keys, sunglasses, etc. all ended up in the same spot. My wife hated it. Unfortunately, many of the "charging stations" we found elsewhere did not include power strips or could not accomodate one, leaving you to wonder exactly how they helped.



Then recently my wife found this "Charging station" somewhere and purchased it for me as a gift. The black color is "professional" and allows it to "disappear" nicely under the cabinets. The included power strip is very sturdy, and allowed me to plug everything in at once, with more than enough space for all the "blocks" and extra cord to be hidden away from sight. Now instead of a mess of cords, my devices are all lined up neatly and glowing away while they charge at the same time. My wallet and keys and other miscellaneous items tuck away nicely in the drawer, and the small shelf in front is perfect for my sunglasses and pocketknife. No more clutter!!



This is not necessarily something I would have thought to purchase for myself (she tended to notice the clutter more than me), but long term it sure will make things easier not having to worry about whether I charged one device or another. When I come home at night, I just unload everything, plug it in, and it's all charged up and waiting the next morning. And having a central "drop spot" for everything else is nice. For folks on the go, this is one purchase you won't regret!

very nice looking; good size and space for several items. a minus 1 star for the power strip (which is included) since it's size does not really fit the rather large plugs for most devices, but it is easy to substitute a longer one - Charger Caddy - Charging Valet - Electronic Organizer - Cell Phone Organizer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Desk Supplies Organizers - charger caddy, electronic organizer cell phone organizer Desk Supplies Organizers - charger caddy, electronic organizer