Sunday 20 March 2011

Back Stretcher - back pain, inversion


The FitForm Inversion Table is a quality product with a great price. There are a lot of inversion tables that do the same exact thing as the Fitform table at twice the price. It was very easy to assemble as it came practically assembled for you and the table is very sturdy and easy to move around. It's very comfortable around the ankles and easy to use. I just wish the back was made of foam or something a bit thicker but for the price, I can't complain. FitForm Inversion Therapy Table by Teeter Hang Ups

I spend hours looking for the best item in terms of price and performance whenever I buy anything. So let me tell you this inversion table is excellent. I originally was looking at the cheaper tables for $90. What made me decide to buy yhis teeter table is



1. The rotating part is bolted not welded.

2. Even though people said the other tables took an hour or in some cases was realtively easy, this teeter table is very easy to put together. Took me maybe an easy 30 mins. I have experience putting stuff together and even if the cheaper tables were just as good quality, the extra $100 was worth the non aggravation.

3. It is comfortable as it can get flipping you upside down.

4. The DVD is good.

5. The packaging was excellent.



I have no regrets buying this teeter table. OK now stop shopping around and wasting your time. Buy this one. It will make all my efforts and time spent worthwhile. Enjoy.



I am not a doctor, but I have found it has helped my backproblems. At first I was not sure if it was making it worse, but now it seems to be helping. I have had this for about 3 weeks (estimate).



It folds easily but not sure how well it stores as I have not tried. It does take up room but I still like it.



Again, you can compare as obsessively as I did. Bottom line, no aggravation putting it together and when you are done you are left with a quality product with all the parts and a comfortable experience.



This is not a paid advertisement. I just like to give credit where credit is due.

I was almost ready to have surgery on my back for a severe sciatic pain problem. I tried the inversion table and after just one 5 minute treatment I was pain free for the first time in over 4 months. I now use it 3-4 times a week for just 5 minutes per time and I have been pain free for over 7 weeks. A friend had a similar problem and tried mine and is now waiting for delivery of her FitForm Table.



The best purchase I have ever made.

Thanks to all of the reviews, I went with this one for us. I am 4'11", my husband is 6'1". Fits us both without a problem. Ankle support is great. The DVD instructions were very informative! I was pleasantly surprised!

Definitely a very sturdy product - If you are under 6'6" and under 250lbs. This is perfect for you. Do not spend any more money on another!

I have suffered from low back pain for 25 years and have an ongoing relationship with the latest chiropractor in my area. Chiropractic helps a lot but I usually don't go often enough and for years I have had a hard time standing up straight because of my low back stiffness. I am totally convinced that these type of tables really work. I use mine about every day and I feel better immediately and I am walking much more upright on a regular basis these days. I chose the fitform over the ironman gravity because the reviews talked about ankle comfort and I felt that the extra $57 would be money well spent. The table does its best to ensure ankle comfort with a nicely padded ankle cup and good rollers but I weight 250 lbs. and my ankles still get very sore. I would probably use it even more often if it didn't hurt to use it. But I still love this table and it is easy to use and I will probably use it for many years. On the plus side it seems to be made very well except that the back table you lay on is not padded- it is just some nylon fabric stretched taughtly across the frame and it is a bit uncomfortable. Once you are hanging upside down completely you don't even touch the table anymore and it might even be just fine for a shorter person anyway (I am 6'3"). All in all it is a great experience and I think it has aided in my overall health too.

An excellent machine. It is well designed, robust, and simple to set up (even including the tools). The ankle clasps (what else to call them?) are as comfortable as can reasonably be expected. I cannot imagine how spending more $$ could have improved it much.

FitForm Inversion Therapy Table by Teeter

I love this table. Really helps with my back problems. It is sturdy, ankle straps are comfortable and secure. Comfortable to the back, easy to assembly. Especially liked the video included with the table. I would recommend to anyone. My husband and I both use the table and are pleased with this product. - Stretching - Inversion - Back Pain - Inversion Table'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information