Thursday 24 March 2011

Sata Cables - sata, sata cables


Used it to connect new hard drive to my computer, worked well, the length is adequate, not too short so it is easy to stick the ends in the right places, and not too long so it can be easily folded afterward. Hard drive works fine with it. 18IN SATA 2.0 HARD DRIVE CABLE

I got this to add a 4th hard drive into my Dell XPS410. It's just a cable, so what can I say? It works. It's the same quality as OEM. I had issues getting it to reach the hard drive, but that's because it's an 18" cable and it was just barely under 18" to the hard drive. So make sure you get the right length of cable for the upgrade you're doing on your machine.

Despite being one of the cheapest SATA cables available here in Amazon, may I say it's a high quality, compatible and fully functional item.



Used to connect my new 1TB Seagate hard drive, and works just fine. RECOMMENDED!

Needed a SATA data cable for the new DVD drive I just installed in my PC. Didn't want to pay the $20 for the same item at the local Best Buy, so just decided to order it and be patient and got it from Amazon for a fraction of the Best Buy price.

This cable is fine, but before you order it check whether you need a cable with a right-angle connector at one end. The connector needs a little over an inch of free space beyond the end of the drive. For sideways mounted drives, you'll need the cable with the right-angle connector. - Sata Cables - Sata - Hard Drive'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information