Thursday 24 March 2011

Ipad Pen - ipad pen, ipad accessory


I like the idea of this and the size and compact stylus head. I'm afraid I'm going to lose the cap (it's come off a few times) and sometimes the iPad doesn't recognize my gestures with the stylus. Overall I like the product, but if something more responsive comes out I'll probably go with it. BoxWave Capacitive iPad Styra (Jet Black)

I bought this so I could use it as a stylus and a pen that I could carry in my shirt pocket. As a stylus it worked fine, but as a pen it failed. The clip fell off after 2 days and no matter how I tried to fix it back on, it just kept falling off until now I've just given up. As far as writing, it was just average.



Regret buying this along with 6 pen refills. Now looking for a better stylus pen.



Not recommended.

I have tried many different stylus models for my iPhone and iPad. Without a doubt the boxwave stylus both with and without the pen are the classiest looking and best performing of all. They feel good in your hand and work flawlessly on both devices. I hoped for a long time that someone would make one with a nice writing pen and boxwave did just that.

The more I use this, the happier I am with it as a stylus, compared to similar Boxwaves or Elagos; i have not tried the Hard Candy stylus/pen.



Pros:



- This stylus is longer than the usual Boxwave and Elago, and feels more pleasurable to my large hands; I'm 6'4".

- The included pen is fine for what I use it for, the occasional paper note while I'm on the go.

- The rubber point works as well as any other styli I've used



Cons (more Quibbles):



- Someone mentioned that the clip broke off. The clip is tight and inflexible, but this seems common to the Boxwave and Elago I already own, and I think breaking is at least partially the result of not assessing the risk it would break beforehand, and of treating the pen roughly. I should mention that the Hard Candy pen, while getting better reviews, does not have a clip, and could be even less convenient.



- The pen cap does not fit over the rubber stylus, and while not a major issue for me, since I only occasionally use the pen, it is a design flaw.

The rubber "bubble" at the tip of this stylus fails after 45 days. Contacted Amazon for help and they referred me to Boxwave. Boxwave would not honor their 100 day warranty because I bought it through Amazon. Interesting business partnership Amazon. Too much finger pointing. Awful company and even worse customer service. Take your business elsewhere.

A truly excellent product. I use it daily for extensive note taking. It feels as comfortable as note taking on paper. The tip is perfect for my style of writing. Much better for me than the light weight pogo. And the ball pen at the other end is a neat feature for when you need to go back to the old world. Really love it.

Sometimes, at oblique angles, it doesn't pick up perfectly, but the added dexterity over using your finger is well worth it. Also, it doesn't leave finger stains like your hands do, which makes it easy to watch videos without having to clean your screen off every time you pause it.

I think this is a great tool. With this I am able to use my Ipad for notes on a daily basis. I have not tried any other stylists but based on the reviews I went with the Boxwave and I am glad I did.

Feels nice and solid and looks professional, but best of all it works great.

If I had to say something bad it would have to be there is no place/way to attach the pen cap when you are using the normal pen.

Overall it is a great product and I would recommend it.

Other than being over-priced, this is an excellent stylus. Unobtrusive, conceals a nice pen, and most importantly, works fine on the iPad surface. Friction is minimal, so it feels very comfortable and natural to write or sign on the glass surface. Highly recommend. - Boxwave - Ipad Pen - Ipad Accessory - Touch Screen Stylus'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information