Thursday 24 March 2011

1080p - 1080p, lg


I thought I made a mistake being that this LG LED TV would be primarily for sports viewing. I completely overlooked the 60hz refresh rate because I wanted so bad to get an LED TV and I thought I made a mistake by not getting at least a 120hz refresh rate for sports viewing. Well, I can honestly say with a straight face that I definitely did not make a mistake. No motion blur and I watch a lot of baseball and have been watching Wimbledon and neither the baseball or the tennis ball has any motion blur what so ever. I know the TV salespeople that push 120hz for sports fanatics will not be happy when I say that you do not need 120hz for sports viewing for this particular LED TV. I don't know about other 60hz LED TVS but this one does not have motion blur and you know how fast a baseball travels and tennis balls go pretty fast too. Now I read somewhere that anything 40 inches or smaller that you won't notice motion blur. That may be the reason why I am not noticing motion blur but it doesn't matter to me why I can watch quick moving sports on this TV without motion blur. I'm just thrilled that I didn't make a mistake and that viewing sports on this TV really is a great experience. This really is a bang for your dollar at 500 bucks. LG 37LV3500 37-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LED HDTV

Great buy for the price. The Picture Quality is great. The sensor bothered me at first but I just turned it off. If not the TV dims whenever someone turned off the lights. Everything else is ok and the TV fits perfectly in a 6 x 7 small room we had in the house. If you are looking for a small, lightweight TV for around $500, look no further. 5 starts!

I ordered this TV to connect to a new computer I just build as well as my PS3 and Xbox 360. All I can say so far is WOW!!. This LG tv is the real deal. I am running each through HDMI connections and am am very, very satisfied. I have run every game I love on this TV and have not regretted one single second. My set arrived within 2 days of ordering and it's setup took all of 15 minutes. I am sitting about 6 feet from it and is very very clear and crisp. Talk about the ultimate monitor. This one satisfies. Don't hesitate to get your hands on one of these at the great price Amazon has. Well it's back to more Red Dead Redemption. Whoa there, Let's Go!!!!!

I bought a LCD Sharp 37 inch about 4 years ago and compare that to this TV. Boy does this TV put it to shame. Not in terms of picture quality but about everything else. It's sharp(no pun intended) looking with piano black frame, light(cant be more than 30 lbs), LCD(uses less electricity), 2 HDMI ports, and is very slim. For 560.00 this cant be beat. Annoying feature I dont like is the power-save dim mode. But no prob, you can turn it off. Very Happy.

Absolutely beautiful, clear picture, and very thin panel(this was the reason that I bought this TV). I saw many review about the LG is using both IPS and Non-IPS panel, and stated something about outside the box 3500UA-CUSDxx, then this unit is a IPS panel? If someone can clarify where did you obtain this information? I can not find anything online about this? My unit is 3500UA-CULVLH, so what is that make my unit? Other than that, this is a very nice TV, I was hesitate to get this TV, but glad that I bought it. Very close to SAMSUNG (I still think SAMSUNG has the best TV on the market right now), but this TV is much better than SONY in regarding to picture and sound. This LG has a feature call PICTURE WIZARD, which will walk you step by step to show you how to calibrate your picture, I thought that was very nice. You can be able to view it at a different angels without worry about the clarity of the picture. The price on Amazon is very good, beside they will match price if you see somewhere has lower price. I did get a price adjustment for $60.00 after I bought it. Customer services at Amazon was very quick to verify and make the adjustment when I make the call.

Received the LG LED 37LV3500 one day ago. The box was slightly damaged but thankfully the TV wasn't. I picked LG because my dad owns an LG 52 inch which looks stunning so I decided to give LG a shot and Im glad I did. This TV is now replacing my 32 inch Vizio. This TV puts Vizio to shame, the detail and crystal clear picture are miles ahead of Vizio. The settings and features are great too. The audio is actually decent for an LED, although I use a 7.1 receiver I hardly use the TV audio. I highly recommend this TV especially if you own a Blu-Ray player or Xbox 360. I was noticing detail on my Blu-Rays that I had never seen before until I purchased this TV. If your looking to convert from standard def into high def then please don't take the easy way out and purchase a cheap brand like Vizio I made that mistake. Save your money and put it towards an LG or Samsung, it may be more expensive but you will get a top notch product.

My husband did all the research in getting our t.v. and I am very pleased with this one. The pictures looks great. I love the HDMI feature. We also got an LG Blu-Ray player and the tv works seamlessly with the player. The remotes are interchangeable. I have had no problems with the tv and would recommend it.

I've had this unit for less than a week, so can't speak to reliability. I can say that the picture is fabulous out of the box and the controls and settings are easy to understand. We bought an LG Blu-ray player at the same time, and I appreciate the "simple link" feature that allows us to control both devices with one remote. DVDs (original and Blu-ray) look fabulous. I pipe the sound through our receiver because the built-in speakers are only OK (typical). I also use a wireless gizmo that allows me to use the TV as a big monitor for my laptop, which means I can see anything from the Internet (or the computer itself, such as photos) on the television. The picture is far better than what I see on the laptop screen (which I used to think was really good!). Couldn't be more pleased ~ so far.



Three-month update: Couldn't be more pleased with the picture and attractiveness of the TV. We've just had an antenna installed in our attic, and we now get 40-odd over-the-air digital channels (we live in a suburb of San Francisco). The remote makes it easy to create a list of favorite channels. With Netflix via the Blu-Ray player and Internet video via a laptop, we've canceled our satellite service and haven't missed it for a minute. Check out the other ratings on this TV--rare to see anything in electronics get such nearly universal high marks. Thanks, LG. - 1080p - Lg'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


1080p - 1080p, lg 1080p 1080p - 1080p, lg