Thursday 24 March 2011

Garmin Nuvi 775t - garmin nuvi 1370, garmin


I love this Garmin Nuvi in every way, except one. I have an Iphone, and apparently this type phone has a problem displaying the caller ID when I am receiving a phone call. It always displays "unknown", which is very upsetting since this is my business phone and it is very important that I know with whom I am about to speak. I did not answer important calls before I realized this was a problem. The ID is given in my "missed calls, received calls, and dialed calls", however. This really bothers me, since the only reason I bought this particular modal was for the bluetooth capability. Everything else about the GPS is wonderful, though! The display is very good, and large enough, and the size easily allows me to put it in my purse when I leave my vehicle. GARMIN NUVI 1370T 4.3-INCH WIDESCREEN BLUETOOTH PORTABLE GPS NAVIGATOR - 010-00782-00

I'm familiar with Hand held GPSs but this was my first experience of one intended for vehicles.

It saved my bacon on a number of occasions, very easy to program, directions very clear and concise, with lots of warning.

As an added bonus the voices provide entertainment for a car load of weary travelers. - Garmin Nuvi 1370 - Garmin Nuvi 275t - Garmin - Gps'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Garmin Nuvi 775t - garmin nuvi 1370, garmin garmin nuvi 1370 Garmin Nuvi 775t - garmin nuvi 1370, garmin