Tuesday 1 March 2011

Salt And Pepper Set - kitchen, pepper shaker sets


These salt and pepper shakers were a great fit for the Irish Pub theme I am doing in my kitchen. They are very pretty and exactly what I was looking for.



Also, I read a lot of reviews before buying these since I had never used this brand or saw them in the store. Someone had said that the salt/pepper doesn't come out fast enough so I tested it out and it DOES come out at a normal speed. Maybe that person was just used to a different type of shaker. These are highly functional and I highly recommend them or any that are styled like by Grasslands :) Grasslands Road Celtic 3-3/4-Inch by 1-1/4-Inch Pewter Embellished Green Glass Salt And Pepper Set

I like these shakers very much. Just the right size, a solid feel in the hand, and good looking, too. Though it is a bit silly to put labels on S&P shakers if you can easily see the contents, the label medallions are attractive and haven't fallen off yet after 3 months of daily use at the cook top.

This salt and pepper set is even better looking and classier than it looks in the picture, I am very happy with it. It's a solid, well-constructed set that seems like it will hold up for a long time.

*update* Last night I dropped one of these on the floor while I was in a standing position and it did not shatter or even crack. This is a floor that things usually shatter in million pieces on too (we've had that happen with glasses and a pitcher). That shows how solid these are.

For once a product arrived as pretty as pictured. The shakers are a sublime green that serves as wonderful backdrop to the Celtic knots featured. These were a gift for my Irish girlfriend and she was very pleased. I can't think of anything I've purchased for under $20 that compares to this set for aesthetics.

These salt and peppers shakers are just lovely! I was looking for something unique and classy, and these fit the bill big time. I love the Celtic design on the front and the green glass is just wonderful! It's especially nice to be able to celebrate our Celtic heritage with such a unique item. I plan to keep my eye out for more lovely items from Grasslands Road--great products!

Every once in a while you come across something that is really good. These shakers are the real deal and will last a lifetime. They look great and the little pewter embellishments are the real deal too. Can't go wrong. - Kitchen - Pepper Shaker Sets'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Salt And Pepper Set - kitchen, pepper shaker sets kitchen Salt And Pepper Set - kitchen, pepper shaker sets