Tuesday 1 March 2011

Mp3 Cassette Adapter - adapters, car accessory


I wasn't sure what to expect from this no-name brand cassette adapter but was pleased to find it worked well with my car tape deck stereo. I wanted to pipe music from the mp3 files in my LG enV3 cell phone through my car speakers. At first try, there was a noticeable hissing sound and the volume was quite suppressed. I ejected the cassette and pushed it back in to try again. This time, the volume level was corrected and the hissing noise went away. The sound quality is very good.



I realized the initial problem was due to not having used my tape deck in a quite a while. The contacts must have been very dirty! Anyway, I highly recommend this item. Great price and prompt shipping from Eforcity. Universal Car Audio Cassette Adapter, Black

I recently purchased this adapter to play my iPod through my car speakers. It works well, but the sound quality is not great. I cannot turn my iPod volume level to its highest without the music becoming distorted through the adapter. It requires me to keep my iPod volume level around mid-level while turning up the car volume, creating a slight hissing noise from the speakers. Overall, it is a good, easy-to-use product and definitely worth the money if sound quality is not a big issue.

Not the convenience of wireless, but works way better than fm transmitter units. Be sure to have Tape option turned on in your stereo unit if it does not activate sound automatically.

Also folks remember , even when car or car stero is turned off, most portable mp3 players will need to be turned off independently.

I guess you get what you pay for. The sound quality on this adapter is horrible. You're much better off spending a few more dollars for one that's better constructed. I recommend the Philips PH2050W. Picked it up at walmart after receiving this piece of junk and the one from Philips is fantastic! Only cost $8 too.

I have had many pleasant interactions with EforCity in the past. Their merchandise had always worked and was priced very competitively.

This time I tried to replace a noisy Monster adaptor with this inexpensive one. I didn't work. It played only one channel and had no bass response.

I emailed the company and they sent out a replacement in short order....It looked exactly the same (the pic in this dept) but it works perfectly.

Even better, it doesn't make a lot of noise, so when the volume is low, I can't hear the tape adaptor clatter anymore.. This is almost noiseless.

Great experience....

No-nonsense adapter. No moving parts, no clicking, reversing, or other annoying operational quirks. Sound transfer quality is great. I'm really tickled with how easy this is to use. Ordering another one for "just in case"!

I tried putting the cassette into the player in my car and it keeps rejecting it. It works with other tapes but once I put it in it makes a scratchy sounds and ejects it. I am disappointed that I put faith in this and it only rejects this. I do not suggest purchasing this.

I was skeptical about buying this at first but it was so cheap I couldn't pass it up. I don't know to much about these but I did some research and read that if it doesn't work you just have to open it up and take the gear out so it can spin the other way. Mine didn't work which I expected since the car is old, so I opened it up and took the gear out with no problems. It still didn't work so I now have it sitting in my drawer.

I bought one and it was defective. The seller immediately sent me a new one. Hardly any better. If you really want to save money and don't care about true quality sound, then this is OK. If you want high quality, then get a better adapter with a better tape head. This one is very small, hence the poor quality sound. I wouldn't buy one again for any reason. - Adapters - Mp3 Cassette Adapter - Car Accessory - Car Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information