Tuesday 1 March 2011

30 Cd Holder - cd holder, aurora


I ordered a number of these and have been very happy with their "performance" -- they are solid and don't collapse as some I've had in the past did. If I needed more CD holders, I would order more of these for sure! And the supplier was prompt, also. Acrylic CD Holder (Clear) (8 3/4"H x 10 1/2"W x 5"D)

It should be noted that these cases will hold 30 CDs but there are two slots for double CDs at the top of each case. I have not seen a double CD case in a long time, with the advent of the 2CD standard sized case. It is too bad there are not 30 individual CD slots. However, the cases are sturdy and they were well packaged when shipped.

I was looking for a holder for my computer software.



Since I could no longer find the desktop holders this was the next best thing. It fits perfectly under the computer hutch door. Width, depth and height are perfect. Not offensive in looks either. The wide slots are perfect for holding one wide jewel case (the old standard types) and two slime/thin jewel cases in one slot. Another nice feature is that it also has 4 small, rounded, thin rubber bottoms in each corner of the holder which prevents the holder from sliding each time i take out or put in a jewel case.



Always measure dimensions of area you seek to place the item in first and make sure it will fit. Great inexpensive buy. The shipping for this lightweight item was a bit more than what I expected. If you can buy this item local and avoid shipping, do so.



~M

I bought two of these Acrylic CD holders for my office as I was tired of searching through stacks of CDs thrown here and there. My husband and I have a HUGE collection of CDs stored in the basement studio and we stacked these holders on top of each other from floor to ceiling and put the large part of the collection there. These are clear, hold 30 CDs, have spaces for double CDs and I highly recommend them.

This product is just what I was looking for. It is compact and fits on the shelf in my cabinet. Since it is so perfect...I have ordered another.



The service was prompt and the product arrived in perfect condition.



I would recomment this product and seller without hesitation. - 30 Cd Holder - Cd Holder - Cd Racks - Aurora'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information