Tuesday 1 March 2011

Baby Phat - baby phat, aldo


I've had my eye on these for quite some time, but was hesitant to spend the money. I am so glad I did! These are very well made and really solid. The distressed leather, tapered stacked wood heel, and metal accents work so well together and make these a gorgeous-looking pair of loafers. Edgy, but not overdone. I bought the distressed brown and tan color in my usual size 8, but should have sized up a half size. I can feel the metal front plate with the very tips of my toes when I wear these. It's not uncomfortable, just feels strange (and little cold). The heel is high but is well balanced with the platform front and feel sturdy and secure. The leather is thick enough to nicely hold its shape (without creasing) yet feels supple, not stiff. They are quite versatile and pair well with dress pants, cargos or jeans. I get tons of complements on these when I wear them. Overall, this was a great buy and I am very happy with this purchase. Naughty Monkey Women's Retro Glam Slip-On Loafer,Brown,7 M US - Baby Phat - Bcbg - Aldo - Bcbgeneration'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Baby Phat - baby phat, aldo aldo Baby Phat - baby phat, aldo