Tuesday 1 March 2011

Fein Multimaster


I am glad to be paying $7 bucks a piece instead of $22 at the home stores!These blades have worked wonderfully in my Bosch Lithium cordless oscillating cutter. I mostly install new interior doors with the occasional kitchen or bath. These blades perform exactly like any other blade I have used including a Fein Multi master I used to have. When cutting base boards to install the new doors the occasional nail will quickly ruin the blade. Now its more of a darn instead of a tear forming in the corner of my eye because I have to replace a $20-25 blade. There has been days when I have ruined three blades and it sucked when I was spending $70...now $21 I can live with!! I will be putting in an order for more of these blades after Thanksgiving! Great value & great performance is a nice combination! Versa-Tool MB3A3B3C3D1H1I1J Universal Oscillating Saw Blade Kit. 15 Piece, 7 Blade Type Variety Pack.

These blades work better than the blades that came with my Fein tool. I use that tool in every project I'm doing around the house and these blades give me the option to my smaller Fein tool instead of breaking out the big tools. They work great and the price is right. In addition, I live in an area where I can't buy these at Home Depot or Lowes. They don't sell my tool, have the replacement blades, or a universal blade to fit my tool, so this was the perfect package for me.

The Bosch blades are very good and seem to work well; but they are pricey. This set costs much less and so far they all seem to work as good as the Bosh blades. The only thing I don't care for is that the grout removal blade in this set is smaller than the Bosch. There may be places were that could be better so I am reserving judgement.

Well I waited a long time for an inexpensive alternative so I was very excited to buy this set for such a great price. The blades were made well and are a good value. However, for some reason in use these blades loosen off of the "chuck" and wind up just vibrating. Frustrating when you're in the middle of a cut. I realized this could be a problem with the tool but I never had an issue like this with Fein blades. This being said I would buy this kit again just because of the value and deal with the blade coming loose occasionally.

I have the Bosch oscillating tool and the Bosch blades are crazy expensive. I decided to give this Versa-Tool Variety Pack a shot. The blades are built pretty similar to the Bosch ones (meaning sturdyness and thickness) at a fraction of the price. Oscillating blades just don't last that long if you use them alot so as long as these last close to the Bosch ones I will be happy.

I would definitely recommend'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fein Multimaster Fein Multimaster Fein Multimaster