Thursday 24 February 2011

Womens-saucony - saucony, running shoes


This shoe is soft and lacks the strong motion control of previous Saucony Grid Stabil models. It is not the same product at all.



I developed knee and ankle pain after prolonged use, I have to put them in the cupboard. The shoes softened up quite a bit after a month of daily 3 mile runs.



It's a great shame, I hope next year's model returns to formula.



I am a severe overpronator and wear quite steep-arched orthotics, but the previous model with the large arch-lock feature prevented me from picking up any noticeable knee pain. I cannot say the same of this years' model.



I find it quite a mystery as Saucony have had an excellent reputation for providing a great product for this sort of thing, and they seem to have dropped the ball on this.



Impact absorption is not a primary concern when you have control issues. I do wonder why they have done this to their product. Saucony Men's ProGrid Stabil CS Running Shoe,Silver/Black/Royal,10.5 M US

great shoe. been wearing this make for about 12yrs+. i'm a heavy runner, flat footed, wear rx orthodics. i run long distance, and wear these for the 10-20mi runs. mostly on the road, but have used them for trail runs when i lived in ny. they last the standard amount of mileage, i think. about 300mi give or take.

I've had two pairs of these shoes, and I love their combination of comfort and support. They're the best running shoes I've ever owned...minus one somewhat odd issue.



I purchased my first pair of these shoes from a local running shop, and about two weeks in I noticed the left shoe would hiss, almost like there was a small puncture in the air-fill sole near the heel. I figured I had done something wrong since I was running on a gravel trail and sidewalks near my house. I recently replaced them with a new pair from Amazon, and after three days of just trying to break them in at the office - I haven't run in them at all, and I've only worn them at work - the hiss in the left shoe was there again. It has to be a manufacturing defect of some kind...has anyone else experienced this?



I've emailed Saucony about a replacement under warranty - I've owned the pair for less than 2 weeks. I'll be sure to post an update when they get back to me.

The Progrid Stabil CS runner does what my teen-aged son needs it to do - provide support for his flat feet and correct for his over-pronation. He has one pair for everyday wear and another for when he runs.

I do a lot of walking at my treadmill desk, and this shoe has helped a lot with back pain and stability issues. I initially bought a pair at a local specialty running store (who identified that I overpronate). I was pleased enough with the quality of the shoe that I bought a second pair (for a better price) from Amazon. Since I ordered the same size, the two pairs are identical. I've been wearing them now for just over a year. They're made for running and will provide good arch support, especially for someone who has flat or collapsed arches.

I don't have any regrets, and will likely buy another pair when one of these needs replacing.

So this isn't all the shoes doing... I went to a running store and the owner analyzed my gate (without shoes) and asked me several questions all of which seemed to be "on the money". I have very flat feet and his recommendation was to wear a shoe that allowed my feet, legs, and hips to follow their natural motion throughout my stride. My previous pair of running shoes was designed for people with a completely different foot structure and they were actually putting undue stress on my joints. After having switched to these my knee and hip pain went away and i was able to shave substantial time off my runs.



I highly recommend having your gait analyzed to ensure you are wearing the shoe that is right for you. The Saucony Stabil CS is definitely the right shoe for me. From a quality perspective, i have been putting increasing mileage on these shoes and am currently doing 25 miles per week. These seem to hold up better than other brands i have tried. - Asics - Running Shoes - Mens-saucony - Saucony'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Womens-saucony - saucony, running shoes mens-saucony Womens-saucony - saucony, running shoes