Thursday 24 February 2011

Peacock Feathers - feather, half mask


I was invited to a neighborhood Mardi Gras party and was expected to "dress the part". I wore a bright pink sundress and this Pink Sequin Masquerade Feathered Mask. The mask was very well made, fit well, was absolutely beautiful, and was delivered in a very timely manner. I received many compliments on the mask and asked where I bought it. This purchase far surpassed the merchandise on display at our local costume shop. I was very happy with my Amazon purchase and even happier with the compliments received. Pink Sequin Masquerade Feather Mask

My daughter saw this mask and had to have it for a party. It was great for the money and she loves it. My only complaint is the feathers. We had to reglue two of them when she took it out of the package. - Masks - Feather - Half Mask - Mardi Gras Mask'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Peacock Feathers - feather, half mask half mask Peacock Feathers - feather, half mask