Thursday 24 February 2011

Optical Swim Goggle - swim goggles, swimming goggles


I have tried many goggles to keep water out of my eyes while swimming laps in the pool. None have ever worked until these goggles. They are easy to adjust, snug fitting, but still comfortable, and they keep water out of my eyes. They do fog up after a while, but this is not a problem for me. I have used them for three weeks, so I can't comment on how long they will continue to work effectively. I'll come back to this review in a couple of months and update it. Highly recommended.

Update -- I like these goggles even more than I stated in my first review. They are genuinely confortable and do not allow any water in to my eyes. Five stars is correct.

Last update. After three months of daily use these googles seem to work even better than when they were new. They keep water out of my eyes and I hardly know I have them on. Excellent product! TYR Nest Pro Performance Goggle (Smoke)

In short - just what you expect from goggles - fit, seal, comfort, no fogging. All of these and you don't even know they are there:

I dive with them on into my 60-80 laps routine, and do not have to adjust them even once! Have been swimming over 25 years, tried countless goggles, mainly Speedo. Few were as good as these. Definitely none of the recent high end Speedo (cost more than twice) were even close to these. TYR - way to go! TYR Nest Pro Performance Goggle

Good goggles for hours of training in an indoor pool. I don't like the standard darkened tints when swimming indoors. These goggles with their yellow tint are perfect - everything is bright and sharp. The frame is made of a very soft material and is large enough to sit comfortably on your face for hours without pressing too much on the eyeballs.

I am new to swimming and my normal bi-weekly workout is 32 laps. After trying a half dozen different googles I was convinced my hurting eyes and head were my destiny and I just had to swim through the pain from my googles! The Nest Pro googles saved my love for swimming! Out of the box they fit my head perfect. Not a drop of water has entered the googles and I don't even have the straps tight! I am ordering a few extra as spare. LOVE THESE GOGGLES!!!

I'm an enthusiast triathlete, and I used a lot of "training" and "active" goggles, actually I'm training with Arena Nimesis and TYR Nest Pro, and the quality of the TYR goggles is superior. I barely noticed that I have them on when I swim, they are extra comfortable, perfect fit and no water leaking. Awesome product! recommended.

I have been swimming for exercise for 5 years now. I swim a mile, 5 days a week. I've tried many types of goggles. I have yet to find any, including these, that really keep their anti-fog so I don't much bother rating on that. I am very much concerned with water tightness and a comfortable fit. These are stellar in both categories. You don't have to tighten them a great deal either. The goggle eye piece reminds me of the suction cup type material and is soft and pliable in that way. They are airtight and these are the most comfortable goggles I have ever had. I will definitely keep buying this type. Although they do leave some marking (raccoon eyes) you cannot feel any pressure or discomfort at all. Again I haven't found any goggles that don't leave some mark if they are airtight and you wear them for an exercise session. I have had goggles that felt like they were gouging me. These sit perfectly on the contours around the eye and work like a charm. If you could find these that kept anit-fog up you would really have something. I rate them 5 stars because compared with all I have tried, both expensive and less expensive models, they are the best.

i bought these to replace a pair of tyr socket rockets. these definitely fit nicely on the face with absolutely no leakage, but i really missed the visibility that the racing-style goggles give you. im not a hardcore swimmer (at best i am a 'casual enthusiast'), but racing goggles give me visibility that makes me more comfortable in the water. these are great for what they are, but were definitely a step down for me.

These goggles are great. I had a previous pair that I received in a goodie bag at a triathlon I competed in about 2+ years ago. I loved them so much that I had to get the same pair. They fit my face great and I don't have problems with leaking like some other goggles I've tried. - Ear Plugs - Earplugs - Swimming Goggles - Swim Goggles'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Optical Swim Goggle - swim goggles, swimming goggles earplugs Optical Swim Goggle - swim goggles, swimming goggles