Thursday 24 February 2011

Spread Collar - carhartt, twill


This is the second time I bought this shirt -- the first lasted years with fairly heavy use, but the tattering cuffs prompted me to look for a replacement. The heavy cotton makes for greater longevity, protection and warmth while its cut provides an amply comfortable fit. Another reason is that XLT shirts have less selection, especially if 7.0-ounce cotton is desired, and I couldn't find any others that fit the bill.



The annoying part is that after washing/drying, the hems at the bottom tend to curl, rolling up about two or three times, so ironing is required. This happens each time and is pretty irritating, but given the seeming lack of competing shirts with the same positive qualities as this one, I re-upped, so to speak.



If not for the hem-curling problem, I'd have given this five stars. Then again, if you tuck in your shirts, which I don't, this wouldn't be much of an issue. It's a good shirt, I just really wish the hems didn't always have to friggin' curl. So annoying. RIGGS WORKWEAR by Wrangler Men's Big and Tall Logger Shirt, Burgundy, XXX-Large Tall

I gifted my son with this shirt & he loves it. He's tall & slim & it's difficult to find many shirts even in talls (& they're hard to find too) that will tuck in & stay in. He loves the quality of the shirt as well & it's already a favorite! - Twill - Spread Collar - Two Pockets - Carhartt'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Spread Collar - carhartt, twill spread collar Spread Collar - carhartt, twill