Thursday 10 February 2011

Screwdriver - screwdrivers, screwdriver


I purchased my original set of these about ten years ago at brick and mortar store. They went in my kitchen drawer for small repairs and they quickly became the most used tools in the house. There are three slotted, three phillips and two torx head screwdrivers in the plastic case. The smallest (1.5 mm) slotted/flat blade screwdriver is the perfect size for tightening the screws in my eyeglass frames. The other screwdrivers are great for a variety of tasks from tightening outlet covers to opening electronics. They seem to be built to last and I use them at least twice a week for something. Even the plastic case on my set has worn extremely well.



I was so impressed with the KR 12709 I searched them out (and found them here on Amazon)when I needed an inexpensive gift. KR Tools 12709 Pro Series 8-Piece Precision Screwdriver Set - Repair - Electronics - Screwdrivers - Screwdriver'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Screwdriver - screwdrivers, screwdriver screwdrivers Screwdriver - screwdrivers, screwdriver