Thursday 10 February 2011

Performence Ballistic Alloy - pellets, performence ballistic alloy


All 4 types of ammo included in this package work great in my Beeman .177 air gun. And, you can't beat the price for 1000 pellets. I use them all for target shooting and not hunting. The match pellets have a flat nose and make huge holes that quickly tear up the paper targets that I use (I print the targets myself on 67 lb cover stock). The other three types of pellets seem much better for my targets since they have either pointed or rounded heads and make cleaner holes.



Overall, I like them and will definitely buy more of the same when my supply runs low. GAMO Assorted .177 Caliber Pellets (Combo Pack of 1000)

Each air rifle or air pistol fires different brands (and types of pellets within brands) differently, having specific pellets that it shoot most accurately. Gamo's assortment pack gives you the opportunity to try several types of Gamo pellets without a big investment in the "losing" pellets. In my Gamo CFX, the most accurate was the "Hunter" (NOT the Match pellet - surprisingly), but everyone needs to try their airgun with several types to see what works best for them.

These are great for both rifles and pistols. I have a P99 replica and one of the pellet types are not recommended for repeating rifles or pistols (magnum), but I will still try them regardless. So, I thought I would share that. Otherwise, a great buy. So far I see no imperfections in them, and they shoot well...as they should. If you use airguns often, this is an excellent buy for you, possibly the best for pellets on Amazon.com. So, buy this, maybe even two packs, and keep stocked.



Pellet Statistics:



Magnum: greater expansion. the pointed tip and double ring design increases the mushroom effect for best results on small game. Not recommended for use in repeating rifles and pistols.



Master Point: maximum penetration. the aerodynamic design concentrates mass to give longer distances, the pointed tip increases the penetration for best results on small game.



Hunter: Due to heavier weight and dome configuration, this pellet performs with terrific impact, even when long distance is required.



Match: Extreme Accuracy. relativily light weight and flat head cuts targets cleanly. good for scoring.

In order to shoot accurately with a pellet rifle, it's necessary to determine which pellet is best for your rifle. Every rifle is different. I don't know why, but they are. The gammo assotment package is the least expensive way to determine the best pellet. I recommend the package for anyone concerned about pinpoint accuracy with their pellet rifle.

Each one flew staight and true. It was a interesting to see the results from each type on a .5-inch thick board.



Personally I'm a plinker but if anyone has varmit problems, from the results I've seen, the hunting tips would be effective and humane.

This is a good assortment of pellets. I still do not have a favorite, but if you are new to pellet shooting and want to get a flavor for different types of pellets, this is probably a good bet for you. The price isn't bad either. - Performence Ballistic Alloy - Air Rifle - Pellets - 177'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Performence Ballistic Alloy - pellets, performence ballistic alloy performence ballistic alloy Performence Ballistic Alloy - pellets, performence ballistic alloy