Thursday 10 February 2011

Iphone Case - iphone 4, clips


I like this iPhone 4 holster from Grantwood Technology. I'm calling it a holster to distinguish it from the close-fitting protective sheaths that contain the phone, which are also called cases. I bought the Bumper Edition instead of the original Flipcase because I knew I would use a case with the phone, and this holster has a somewhat looser fit to accommodate that.



After four weeks of use, I am very happy with it. The holster has a belt clip with a metal tip to facilitate sliding over a belt or waistband, and it's a tight grip; it hasn't once popped off my belt.



Another reason that holster is an appropriate name for this thing is that it only took a few tries to develop a one-hand quickdraw. It has a very positive magnetic closure, and it has a cutout at the bottom through which you can pop the phone up with a finger while your thumb lifts the flap. I store my phone with the screen facing inside, so I can pop the phone out with one hand and it's ready for operation. I read that similar cases are sold with Velcro closures, but I can't imagine that Velcro would allow such a smooth operation.



On the fit: when I got the holster I was using a SwitchEasy Colors case, which has a convex button over the iPhone's Home button. The Flipcase's fit was tight enough that it kept pressing the button and activating the phone, so I switched to a Speck case. The Speck fit perfectly in the holster. After a couple of weeks I tried the SwitchEasy case again, and the holster had loosened up just enough so that it no longer pressed the Home button.



I bought my case directly from the Grantwood Technology web site, and exchanged a couple of emails with the staff, which seemed very service-oriented. However, I'm taking one star off for the bogus price markdowns on the Amazon page; on Grantwood's site the price is $17.99, a price it is well worth. NEW!! QuickFlipCase for iPhone 4, Apple Bumper Edition, Grantwood Technology's Premium Leather Horizontal Flip Case (Black)

Following the reviews I read, I ordered the Grantwood QuickFlipCase. It is great! I have a Verizon iPhone with a Splash bumper and it fits right in and is easily and quickly removed. Further, the clip goes on my belt easily yet feels totally secure. Not really anything more I could have wanted...looks great as well.

I have been looking for a case for my new iPhone for a while. Every case I found was too tight since I have a protective case on it. This case fits snugly enough to make me feel safe, but also is roomy enough that my iPhone goes in and out with ease.



I also LOVE the magnetic closure instead of Velcro which I tend to get all clogged up after a while.



Excellent product and quick delivery!



Thanks again!

I looked for various cases for my iPhone 4 after I received the free cover. I had had my previous case for years and hated giving it up but the cover made the phone too large. I looked at all the usual stores in town but the cases they had didn't fit the phone, were too expensive, or were not what I was looking for in style. I wear the phone on my belt and like a magnetic flap that holds the phone securely in the case but isn't such a hassle when you need to remove the phone (velcro is a pain). The QuickFlip case was exactly what they said it would be, precisely what I wanted, and priced as cheap as anything I had seen in the stores that would even fit the phone. I highly recommend the case and am thinking about getting a second one as a backup. If you are looking for a solid case to hold your iPhone 4 with the case on, then you've found it here.

I was looking for a holster to fit my Iphone 4 with a case (rather than keep it in my pants pocket). The QuickFlipCase arrived and I was very impressed. The Iphone 4 fit perfectly. The case appears to be high quality with good stitching and leather. The packaging from the vendor included a nice thank you and an offer for an opt-in email list. I like it when vendors use minimal packaging and treat their customers with respect. The product is perfect for my needs and very high quality. Highly recommended.

I tend to do a lot of research. When I decided to get the Verizon iPhone, I knew I would need a holster. Since I have always carried my mobile phones on my belt, keeping the tradition was a no-brainer. After reading all the good review on the Grantwood QuickFlipCase, I decided to get one.



I was very impressed with the quality of the product. I got the bumper edition since I knew I was going to have a Belkin silicone cover as well. After 3 weeks of using the holster, I couldn't be more please with my decision. I would recommend this product for anyone wanting a quality product at a great price.

When I came across this case on Amazon, I was impressed with all of the reviews and especially the positive ones. There were ten times the reviews of any other case. Then I read them, and most seemed phony looking like they were written by some marketing professional. I didn't know what to think. It was the only case with most of the physical characteristics I wanted with the exception of the white stitching. So I took what seemed like a gamble and bought it.



I received it promptly and quickly opened it to inspect it. I was surprised that it felt very sturdy and looked like good quality. The material that appeared to be leather (it looks almost too nice to be real) on the outside feels thick and soft. The clip felt sturdy. Next, I slid in my iPhone 4, and it fit very nicely with it's camo AGENT18 case on. It slid in and out very smoothly. I was happy.



Now to put it to the test. I only use this case for maybe 4 hours a week at the gym, and just after a few visits the edges of the lining (which looks synthetic) inside started fraying. This doesn't make any sense to me since the inside is not exposed to any of my workout activities. I do take the phone out of the case frequently to update my workout app so that may be it, but even so it should not be fraying so soon. Other than that the case is great. It's magnetic lid works great for for quickly taking the phone in and out of the case at the gym. And, there is an opening so that you can have your headphones plugged into your phone while it's in the case. I just clip it on the waist of my workout pants and go.



Overall, this is a great case. I would have given it 5 stars were it not for the fraying edges which is disappointing but I will probably just trim. And, if the outside is truly leather, then I should be able to keep it looking good with some shoe polish if it ever scuffs which is nice. I may even use some polish to color the white stitching black. - Belt - Clips - Iphone 4 - Holster'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Iphone Case - iphone 4, clips iphone 4 Iphone Case - iphone 4, clips