Friday 25 February 2011

Salt And Pepper Mills - house essentials, peppermill


This is such a nice & festive set of shakers. The only problem I've encountered is after a year the plug on the bottom of the salt shaker seems to have shrunk, and the plug falls out. But I called the company's Customer Service Dept. and they were very good about supplying a new set of plugs. Olde Thompson 5-1/2-Inch Sunset Peppermill and Salt Shaker Set

I've owned 2 sets of these. Both sets came apart after about a year of use. The glue used to join the different colored pieces obviously is not strong enough. I also have experienced drying out of the rubber stopper in the salt shaker, as noted by another reviewer.

These are not your normal boring salt and pepper shakers that you find in every other kitchen. They are unique gorgeous eye-catchers that get constant comments from company. I fell in love with these in the restaurant of a nice hotel I stayed in, turned them over to find the manufacturer, and was thrilled to find them on Amazon. The shape makes them easy to pick up and use. The pepper mill operates smoothly and quietly. Everybody here absolutely loves them!

The pepper mill and salt shaker set were beautiful. They were a gift and she was equally impresed with them. The only problem was the sticker that was on top of the salt shaker didn't stick and the box left a trail of salt everywhere it was and I needed to do some cleaning before I could wrap it.

This set makes me feel good when I look at it and I have had 2 sets (Sunrise and Sunset) for several years. Recently a plastic part inside the peppermill broke and I mailed it to the company for repair. Yesterday I received a whole new set in the mail! There is a lifetime guarantee and they truly stand behind their products. So buy Olde Thompson with confidence. Love this set!

This salt and pepper shaker are beautiful and heavyweight -- they don't fall off the table easily! They are very easy to use as I have arthritis in both hands and it is not a strain at all to use the pepper mill. The colors are bold just as represented in your picture. They are a wonderful addition to my table.

I've owned this set of S&P shakers for at least 5 years now. They still look great and colorful despite daily use. I've never had any kind of problem with them. I liked them so much I purchased a set for my son, too.

As another reviewer said, this S&P set gets constant comments. They're unique, eye-catching and look great on the table and counter. Their shorter and wider shape helps them land securely when they are placed down (not like a taller, narrower set I have that always falls over). The colors are very vibrant and appear as pictured. The pepper mill works fine so far, I've had the set for a few months. If you're admiring these in the picture, order them -- you won't be sorry. - Olde Thompson - House Essentials - Peppermill - Tableware'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Salt And Pepper Mills - house essentials, peppermill house essentials Salt And Pepper Mills - house essentials, peppermill