Friday 25 February 2011

Bike Brakes - shimano, bike brakes


I bought these pads as replacements for my BR-6700 calipers. In the past, I have used Koolstop salmon pads and green Swissstop. Both of these options have always been preferable to Shimano OEM pads in my cycling. Shimano OEM pads of the past have never worked well in the wet for me and always seemed to wear very quickly. All that is now changed.



The latest generation of OEM pads are excellent. Since installing them, I have found nothing that would shake my confidence in their stopping power. I live in southern California which is almost always dry, except for today. I finally got to test these pads in the rain...I could not feel any difference in wet to dry performance! The entire reason I originally decided to use the Koolstop pads was wet performance. This is no longer necessary.



At this point, my opinion is that Shimano has produced a pad that finally rivals the more expensive options that have been the staple of serious cyclists for years. Shimano R55C3 Road Brake Pads - Bike Brakes - Brakes - Shimano - Black'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bike Brakes - shimano, bike brakes brakes Bike Brakes - shimano, bike brakes