Friday 25 February 2011

Action Adventure - cables, playstation 2


Amazon asked me to rate the game and it's fun level...Well, the game I am playing is great fun and I love it, however that is arbitrary because it has nothing to do with the extension cable. However, this extension cable works fantastically and I quite like it! I have no problems with it what-so-ever, it works as it is described to. PS2 Controller Extension Cable - 6 Foot

Now that we're all getting bigger TV's, we're not sitting as close as we used to. For those of us who have yet to upgrade to a PS3, Xbox 360, or Wii, we have two options: Go and buy an expensive wireless controller (I'm not knocking on them, it's just... when you're playing old-school games, you're either nostalgic or on a budget) or pick up one of these bad boys. I haven't had a problem with mine since I got it. It's worked great. I've got two running off of a Ps2 slim. Get it! It's worth it.

What can be said other than it is a simple extension. It does what it's supposed to do. Originally purchased because I was tired of changing out batteries on the wireless controllers, So when I bought a set of Katana wired controllers, I did not want my boys to trip on the cable and drop the game system. However, after ordering these and the controllers at the same time, it turns out we did not need the extension, the controllers have a long enough extension. If you are looking to further the distance between you and the TV then these will do the trick at a good price. - Cables - Playstation 2 - Accessories - Action Adventure'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information