Friday 25 February 2011

Monitor Extension Cables - cable, monitor cables


This is a great product. The cable is well-built and sturdy. I had no trouble connecting my laptop to my LCD TV. The amazing thing is it is able to transmit video at 1920x1080 @60Hz resolution (don't know if its a big deal). My laptop lacks an HDMI out port so had to use this. It does the job as good as an HDMI cable would do.



Absolutely no hassle in handling multiple cables...a VGA-to-VGA and auxiliary cable. Would definitely recommend it. PTC 10 ft Premium VGA / SVGA / UXGA Monitor or Projector w/ AUDIO Cable - UL Listed Double Shielded Coaxial Type to Support Extra High Video Resolution - LIFETIME Warranty applies to purchases from TheSmartDigital only

Bought this to hook up our laptop with a 40" Samsung LCD TV. Works perfectly, very reasonably priced. The audio cable could be a bit longer, it's wrapped with the VGA cable and just splits off for a foot at the ends, but it's not a huge deal.

I used this cable to hook my pc up to my 37" lcd tv. I was concerned as I had heard some cables don't cut it or do not provide quality resolution. I had no problem with this product and it is extremely well priced.

This cable is of solid design comes in a 9'5" (not 10') is well crafted and durable. That being said it is important to note the audio inputs are only 9" long, not nearly long enough for many laptops, no matter how much you twist or yank.

This cable works as advertised. The built in audio cable is why I purchased this cable. If you want to use your big screen as a computer monitor it works perfect, or like I do, you can use it to watch movies from Netflix or ITunes on the television. I did not rate it perfect only because sometimes it produces an audible buzz that requires a gentle wiggle of the cable and all is good again. I definitely recommend this product.

This product was as said. I have a Sony Bravia and I needed an laptop adapter for it to be able to watch my netflix online. This trasmit a create image and the sound is good, sometime I have to raise the volumen on my tv to be able to hear it well but I belive that is because of the sound on the movie. The sound connection works perfect for my Vaio because every connection is on the same side of the laptop. I recommend this product for the great price and quality

This product worked beautifully. I was considering for a long time to be able to get the laptop image to show up on my TV. I am paying for cable and realized that for how little I actually watch it, I am paying way too much. I decided to investigate options when this cable came up. I wanted to have the experience of my Acer netbook on my Sharp Aquos LCD TV, not only the video but also the audio. This cable is perfect as it has the connection for both the RGA and audio with both fitting on my netbook and TV. I wasn't sure how the connection would be but after plugging it on both ends and setting it so the image only goes to the monitor (having the laptop screen and monitor together makes the image less sharp and jumpy) it was perfect. I had the same experience as my netbook but on the TV. I can now watch all the videos, surf the web and basically do anything I would in my tiny screen but now watching it on my TV and with the nicer sound from my TV speakers. I highly recommended this product and for this price, can't beat it. Now I'm waiting for my indoor HDTV antenna to see if I can get the local HD channels. If I can, then with that, this laptop to TV connection and subscriptions to Netflix and Hulu, I can finally say goodbye to the cable...well, I'll still keep the high-speed Internet so they won't be totally missing out but I'll be saving lots of $ every month!

It is an excellent buy, exactly what I want at very reasonable price. Very easy to use. I am able to connect my Lenovo notebook with the Samsung LCD. I can now enjoy the on-line instant movie. The feature of having the audio cable attached is very practical and user friendly. No need to have separate cable and mess up the already crowded wiring behind the cupboard. Highly recommended. The shipping service of Amazon is impressive. Got it in just a day after placing order. Thumb up! - Monitor Cables - Vga Cable - Interconnects - Cable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information