Friday 25 February 2011

Avery Labels - avery labels, 5160


I was happy to find so many lbles for such a low price.



They arrived, loose, in a soft Priority Mail envelope -



The labels are a shiny, slick texture - not traditional bond paper appearance -



The printer handled them without a problem.



The printed names and addresses were more grey than black. Why? Don't know. Hasn't happened before. Must be the shiny paper.



Removing the labels was a challenge - once they were started the rest were easier. The lables simply stick too well to the backing.



I found you have to be extremely careful when applying the labels - if you aren't you can easily smudge the ink - and this was 3 hours after the labels had been printed.



Good price, fast shipping, minimum packaging, easily smudged -



Good deal if you are careful and patient. Americopy 3,000 Label Name and Address Labels, 2-5/8" x 1", Same Size as Avery® 5160

I mean, what do you really want from a mailing label? It's the advertised size, it doesn't get stuck going through your printer, it's relatively easy to peel of the labels off, they stick well to the thing your mailing. These labels are absolutely not fancy, but they absolutely served me well, and at a fraction of the price of what I see at office supply stores. The box of 3000 lasted me over 6 months, and keeping the labels in the included plastic bag I had no trouble with humidity problems even in my un-air-conditioned home office.



In short, if these look good to you, I think you'll be happy with them.

This is a great deal on the quanity of labels. They are no different than what I was buying in the store except they where a lot cheaper for the quanity. I also use them to make my gift tags for xmas & etc. I would definitely buy them again.

A good stubstitute to Avery Labels for jobs that are not critically important. Would I use them for very importnat labeling jobs? No. Avery is number one in the label industry. One has to be selective in what one chooses.

We send a ton of marketing info for my company, so we are constantly buying labels. I think it's safe to say I will never go to an Office Max or Costco for my labels again after using these. Good value.

These labels are fine except that when I use the Avery 5160 setting, the printing is slightly off the edge of the label. I had to add a couple of spaces at the beginning of each line. Maybe there's something else I could do, but that worked fine enough for me. - 5160 - Mailing Labels - Avery Labels - Labels'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Avery Labels - avery labels, 5160 labels Avery Labels - avery labels, 5160