Thursday 17 February 2011

Computer Mouse - computer accessories, mouse


Traditional mice tend to need cleaning every now and then, and their ability to collect dust can make them very impratical. Optical mice are the solution to this problem. They use optical sensors to track the movement of the mouse, eliminating the need for cleaning the mouse, and for a mousepad.



Optical mice are great, and this is a great basic optical mouse. The optical technology in this mouse is good. The sensors track the movement of the mouse very well, and with good precision. I have run some demanding programs, and this mouse seems to work fine within them. The included Intellimouse software extends it capability, and makes the features customizeable. It also lights up, which is a neat feature.



Overall, it is a good place to start if you are looking for a basic, and inexpensive optical mouse. Microsoft Wheel Optical Mouse

The Microsoft Wheel Optical Mouse is an excellent replacement for a conventional ('ball') mouse. I replaced two of my old mice with these and am very pleased - no more unresponsive cursors as a sign the ball needs a bit of attention! By the way, I have one mouse running under a Microsoft Windows system and the other under a Red Hat Linux system - both without any problems. If you are fearing compatibility issues, no need to worry. Everything works out of the box.



This is a great mouse at a good price - and it looks slick in black.

Although I do like multi-functionality of Logitech MX1000, I just came back to this basic mouse. This is reliable(& durable) mouse, and has all features you need: 2 buttons, scroll wheels, and virtually maintenance-free optical sensor.

The MS Wheel mice as a family are your basic optical mouse, with two buttons and a scroll wheel that can be set as the third button. While I did not test this on a Mac, for the PC it is thoughtfully equipped with plugs for either USB or PC2 connections.



The fact that it has no special features is bad for gamers, good for 'the rest of us'. I find that the fewer options on the equipment, the less there is to stick, break, or (in the case of mine) fewer button combinations to accidentally push. Personally, I also prefer a corded mouse as there's no need to buy batteries.



It's also a classic 'middle of the road' mouse in that it's medium in size and weight, and will fit in most people's hands. What sold me on this mouse versus other comparably priced mice were two features. First, the part of the mouse on the buttons and top have a somewhat textured feel, which is pleasant to touch compared to the more common slick flat surfaces. Second, the scroll wheel turns smoothly with mild "clicks" so that you have a tactile and audible gauge for scrolling when reading a long web page or document.



Some final notes:



1) The black rubber pads on the bottom can come off over time, if it bothers you a dab of superglue will fix 'er up.



2) If you dislike the grimy look of mice after grubby hands have been on it, the black color will hide the dirt a while longer. :-)



3) Finally, be sure to actually curl your hands around the mouse in a store before you buy - I've found that people with small hands and/or wrists would rather opt for a more lightweight mouse that this one; people with larger hands or who do fine detail work would probably be better off with one of the king-size mice, perhaps one with a thumb-mounted trackball.



My personal favorite mouse to use with a laptop, or for people with smaller hands is the Logitech V450 Cordless Laser Mouse. It has the same characteristics as this mouse (nice feel, scroll button clicks) in a smaller, wireless package.

The Microsoft Wheel Optical Mouse is an excellent mouse! I have a white one that I have had for 4 years. It is just now wearing out where I need to buy a new one. It came with my computer. I love it! It is very comfortable for my hand and it never needs to be cleaned! One thing that I have noticed that you need to watch out for is the little black pads on the bottom will come off over time. Usually they can be easily put back on and it would not harm the mouse at all to put a drop of glue on one of the pads to hold it on. I love my Microsoft Wheel Optical Mouse!

This mouse is VERY affordable, and I like the fact that it is more efficient. I hardly have to clean it at all, and there is no crumby ball to get dirty!



Please note that if you have pets like I do (three cats), check the bottom every once in a while. If fur or large fuzzies get trapped, your cursor looks like it's spazzing out. Pretty funny actually!



I do wish it had a quieter scroll-wheel, but the buttons click quiety enough for my liking :)

This is a computer mouse that gets the job done. It works with Microsoft Windows Vista and Microsoft Windows XP. It fits my hand very nicely. This mouse is well made and reasonably priced. What else needs to be said?

I previously had a ball tracking mouse, and this optical one is fantastic. It was easy to install and works great. I am very pleased with this purchase. The price was good, and I have a high quality product that fulfills all my expectations.

I purchased this optical mouse and have been extremely, extremely pleased with it. I love how it performs, and I also like it's appearance as well. It is very comfortable to use, and I have not had one problem with it yet. I believe that it is an terrific optical mouse, especially for how much it costs--it is quite a good value. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a affordable optical mouse. - Usb Mouse - Mouse - Optical Mice - Computer Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Computer Mouse - computer accessories, mouse mouse Computer Mouse - computer accessories, mouse