Sunday 30 January 2011

Vga To Hdmi


I use this cable to connect my PC to my Samsung 32" LCD HDTV...and boy, is the picture quality something to behold!



The image quality is really quite fantastic and this cable has worked rather admirably. I required 15' because of the distance between my PC and TV, but I can see no image distortion/ghosting/other problems of any kind.



I purchased this cable about 2.5 months ago, and have had no problems with it since! I should also make it a point to mention that the price of the cable is very reasonable!



If you are at all interested in using your HDTV for a monitor, definitely consider buying this cable. The quality of DVI, as opposed to VGA, is very much superior, in my opinion. 15ft Premium HDMI to DVI Cable

I have 2 PCs that I wanted to connect to my 32 inch 1080p TV. My Gaming PC and my browsing PC (aka "dirty computer") I needed 2 cheap cables that would fit the bill. I held off making a review coz I wanted to test them out for at least a month of heavy usage and I can certainly say that I didn't have any problem with them whatsoever. One thing people should be aware of is that most companies are trying to market hdmi cables and hdmi/dvi cables like they were doing with the analog rca/component cables. hdmi, dvi or any other digital cables either work or don't work since the signal is digital. Even if the signal weakens or get some interference, as long as the required amount data goes through, you will not see a difference. It's not like an analog signal where you will see image degradation because of signal loss or interference. A digital signal will either show you the picture or no picture at all... there is nothing in between! Don't believe in marketing!!!

This is one of those products that doesn't have a lot of features to describe. It's a cable. It carries a signal from one end to the other. This particular cable does exactly what it is designed to do. Just make sure you know that it isn't designed to carry audio (DVI doesn't carry audio), and also make sure that your computer has the right DVI input. So, in summary, it works as intended.

I used this cable to hook my HP Desktop video card to my HD TV. I use this to watch MLB TV and to preview all my home videos I create. I was leery of the price (seemed too cheap) but based on other reviews I figured it was worth the chance. I cannot imagine it working better? I want to thank the others for their reviews that led me to purchasing this product

This cable lets me use my HDTV as a computer monitor, and it works great. If you're wondering how, it's easy (these are Windows Vista instructions - other operating systems may vary though all Windows systems are probably the same or similar):



First, turn off your computer. Then connect the DVI jack on the cable to your computer's DVI output and the HDMI jack to an available HDMI input on your TV. Use your TV's remote to select that HDMI input on your TV. Then turn on your computer. When it boots up it will send the video signal automatically to your TV and you're in business.



Note that this cable will only transfer the video signal (not the audio) to your TV. You can either listen to the audio through your computer's speakers or you'll need an additional cable to send the audio to either your TV or your stereo system.

Not much to say, good price, high quality, picture looks great, didn't have to go to bestbuy and spend way too much money. Also twice as long as the ones at best buy, for about a quarter of the price.

This cable works wonderfully assuming your monitor supports DHCP over DVI then this will work wonderfully. The only downside is that DVI does not carry a audio signal so you will not get audio out of your monitor but this is to be expected. The quality of course is perfect since it is a digital signal after all. With a digital cable you either get the picture or you don't there is no in between.



Solid,Works, and is cheap what more can you ask for?'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information