Sunday 30 January 2011

Point And Shoot - point and shoot, affordable


I was looking for a pocket-sized camera to replace a larger camera which, I was told, would cost $250 to repair due to a faulty battery pack. Came across this Polaroid i1036, compared it with other similar cameras, and decided that this was a great buy. When received, I put it through all the paces, testing it under all sorts of conditions which had given me problems with previous digital cameras; it passed all the tests. It starts up very speedily; it takes pictures without any delay; the functions are easy to understand; it's hard to believe that such a great camera could be manufactured at this price! I love that I'm able to toss it into my trousers pocket (or even in the pocket of my jacket) and take it with me wherever I go. The only problem I have is that, as a 6 footer, my hands are rather larger, which means that my big fingers have a tendency to miss the "on" button; but I can live with that mini-problem. Probably I'll eventually catch on concerning how to turn it on properly. Certainly 10 megapixels are more, more than I'll likely ever need. Polaroid i1036 - Digital camera - compact - 10.0 Mpix - optical zoom: 3 x - supported memory: SD, SDHC - black

I waited too long to replace the old Fuji 1.5 mega pixel camera I bought in Japan in 1999 for $99. The Polaroid I-1036 is far cheaper but it was worth waiting for. It's amazing how far the technology has come in just 10 years and how small, powerful and reliable they can make these things. The Polaroid I1036 is very small but has a lot of power and capability packed into its tiny frame. Its functions are simple and even menu navigation is simple on it. It's controls and indicators are very logically arranged so the average person could operate it without even reading the manual. In auto mode it shines. It quickly adjusts settings and quickly processes the picture so you may take another. All the enhancements and features that have been developed over the last 15 years in digital cameras seem to be there. It will record video with audio and saves it to an SD high capacity card as a .Wmv file, so it `s video format can be uploaded to YouTube or LiveLeak.. I also bought a small Polaroid Zink PoGo printer that connects easily to any camera and prints very good small photos. This Polaroid camera is feature packed, high resolution, takes great videos and seems reliable and rugged. The kind of camera you keep in your car or take with you to record anything worth taking a picture or video of!

The camera is very good, I ordered an additional memory card, had not installed it thinking there was 'some' internal memory... There was, enough for 5 pictures. I haven't used all the features, but the most used functions are good, quality is VERY good. I migrated from a Kodak Easy Share and this is very user friendly.

First off, this is a great camera for the price.



The pictures are great, it is very intuitive to use.



I bought it as an inexpensive way to make videos, for you-tube, family functions, etc...



The audio that comes from the microphone is not worth a flip.



But i did use it for some videos by syncing it up with my zoom h2 microphone.

Got this for my daughter as an inexpensive replacement for her fancier more expensive camera that had been stolen. She loves it. Says it takes pictures and video as well as her old camera and she has had no trouble with it whatsoever. Would definitely recommend for anyone on a budget that wants a decent point and shoot/recreational type camera

I like the size of the camera. The AA batteries have a pretty good life within the camera. I like the speed and clarity of the pictures and the 10 Megapixals. Great camera for such a small price-I highly recommend this product for those who want the most bang for their buck.

for the price i did not expect to receive so many features.; definitely better than the last camera i had which cost a lot more. hope to have it for a really long time. Oh.... and the problem that some persons reported about the power button not coming on at times. My own works perfectly. thanks! for the speedy delivery - Digital Camera - 10mp Camera - Affordable - Point And Shoot'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


10mp camera Point And Shoot - point and shoot, affordable