Sunday 30 January 2011

Grooming Tools - deshedding, dog hair


I have a Maltese who gets those wispy mats. She is tender and doesn't like much fuss, so I need something easy to use that works fast. This comb is wonderful. The teeth are longer than most combs, which may make the difference and sharp. The blades are sharp, but with a serrated edge that makes it safer. Handle is comfortable and top has place for thumb to facilitate use. The blades slice through the hair, making quick work of the mat. Work big mats bit by bit from the end, holding the skin. My dog gives me no trouble. The blades are sharp enough not to pull the hair. This is a great tool. Just be patient and considerate of the size of the mat and your pet's sensitivity. I am going to order a second, in case it's discontinued. Safari De-Matting Comb for Dogs

I absolutely love this comb. I have a Yorkie and she gets matted very easily. This comb is a great money saver. I was spending extra money at the groomer to remove mats and now I can easily remove them myself. Just be careful because the blades are very sharp and you can easily cut yourself. Keep away from children.

I have an American Eskimo dog that mattes very easily. This brush easily removes those mattes and leaves her coat very shiny and soft. She doesn't mind this brush as much as other brushes that I have used. Great product!

I have a shih-tzu with long hair that tangles and matts within a day. I brush her daily but one missed day or a rough playing day and next thing I know she has matts. One day she got a large matt at the base if her keg (arm pit). I must have been brushing over it with my daily brushing. I felt like an awful puppy mommy! I thought to take her to the groomer, but I assumed it would be painful and they would shave all her hair off so I looked around online.



I end up purchasing this product and the Safari Mat Remover (with the small curved rakes). When I bought them I didn't know the difference and figured I would try one; if it worked I would return the other. I also bought a Lil Pals Slicker brush and a Lil Pals Double Sided Comb.



This DeMatting Comb and the Mat Remover work perfectly together! I use this product to break up large matts. It cuts through large matts, creating smaller manageable matts which I use Mat Remover. Then I finish off with a wire comb. If I hold the hair close to the skin, it is an easy painless process.



Now, When my dog has a grooming appointment, I take care of all the knots and matts because I know my hand is softer than the groomers. I love this product. My little Ginger loves this product.

I have a wooly Alaskan Malamute. He has been swimming a lot this summer, and i haven't been keeping up with his bathing or brushing. He has developed many deep rooted mats throughout his hind and rear quarters. This device has worked amazingly well. It is quite sharp so when you go to remove the clumps from the brush, make sure you swipe from the flat end (not the serrated end) i had a cut on my finger from just gently depressing my thumb into the serrated end... But you need the sharpness in order to brush through tough mats. Per the instructions, for tough mats, you need to start at the edge of the mat and work your way in. After 2-3 days of 10-15 minute sessions, his nightmare mats have all came out, and he is once again a good looking well kept dog!

It works. It works beautifully. My long-haired, fluffy cocka-poo is now mat-free. I used to have to pull and pull to get the knots out and would give up because I didn't want to hurt her. With this tool, I can comb all over her and she hardly budges. The blades slice right through the knots without removing much fur at all. I couldn't be happier as I love keeping her long. Now I can safely do so!

I bought this after using a similar one my mom has. I have a Heeler/Australian Shepherd mix who is mostly long haired. The blades cut well through the mats on her rear end. Anyone who owns a dog with an undercoat needs this kind of comb.

I have a labradoodle who matts easily and often. This tool dematts him perfectly. It removes his undercoat so that nicer hair grows in too. It has a solid sturdy grip, sharp blades, and it's quite easy to use. - Dog Hair - Deshedding - Matbreaker - Grooming Tools'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Grooming Tools - deshedding, dog hair matbreaker Grooming Tools - deshedding, dog hair