Monday 10 January 2011

Kindle 3 Covers - kindle 3 cover, cover


I read about these covers in an electronics magazine review of e-book covers. Had looked on Amazon for covers and didn't see these. Yet when I typed in Javoedge they popped up. Far superior to the ones in the recommended section. The Kindle slides right into the cover, no having to manipulate the metal fasteners. Strong magnetic closure. The best part is the easel design, even works on your lap. Nice looking faux leather- for $20 more you can get real leather, but I am cheap. JAVOedge MiMo Flip Case for Amazon Kindle 3 (Purple) - Latest Generation

I recieved this Javoedge flip case a couple of days ago and wanted to say how happy I am with my choice. I had this style in the Kimono pattern for my Kindle 2 and loved it so much. It too was beautiful, practical and well made. This new Mimo case is a lovely, sophisticated shade of purple and really compliments the color of my new graphite Kindle 3. It is very lightweight, well made and functional. I love to sit it on my lap and read it handsfree with the easel stand and have just discovered that opened, I can drape it over the front of my treadmill. The flip cover acts as a counterbalance to keep it from falling off and from that position I can read it as well as listen to the text to speech function on the kindle. I think it is the best choice of all the flip cases!

I've been using my Javoedge case now for about a month. I wouldn't carry my Kindle without it. I love how it flips open easily, and stands so I can read at the table or at my desk. My Kindle fits in it very securely, and everything is accessible. I bought one of these for my mom for her Kindle, and when my daughter bought a Kindle, she got one, too, in plaid. Highly recommended!

It wasn't easy to choose a cover for my new Kindle 3, especially since this was my first Kindle and I wasn't sure what style would suit me best. After having the Kindle for a couple weeks, I realized my Kindle needed protection, if for no other reason than to keep the dust from settling on the screen when it's not in use. I studied reviews, hemmed and hawed, and finally decided on the JAVOedge MiMo Flip Case. I love the fact that the cover simply flips open and folds flat behind the Kindle. I chose the MiMo because I thought it would be easier to keep clean ... simply wipe away any smudges, fingerprints, or dust. I was pleasantly surprised that I actually use the little "kick stand" to prop up my Kindle if I want to read while at the table. I love my Kindle and I love my JAVOedge Flip Case. They are a perfect match!

Great product, perfect for reading at the table....or virtually anywhere for that matter. Good quality too with extra pocket for your i.d. or other papers. Definitely made a good choice here. (and it was delivered withing 1-2 days of ordering to boot!)

love this case, easy to insert the kindle, and uses as easy as with no case. They didn't use elastic to hold the kindle in, but same material as the case. Didn't give 5 stars because I would like a light to use with it and haven't figured out which one to try. - Kindle 3 Cover - Cover - Kindle 3 - E-book Cases'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kindle 3 Covers - kindle 3 cover, cover kindle 3 Kindle 3 Covers - kindle 3 cover, cover