Monday 10 January 2011

Boxing - interval training, interval timer


great timer easy to use dont have to mess with all kinds of buttons. all you have to do is slide it on 2 or 3 minutes (for rounds) and on 1 minute or 30 sec (for rest) and press the button for the number of rounds you want to do then press the start stop button and away you go!

i highly recommend this to anyone who wants to do interval workouts like hitting bags, running, jump roping etc.. TITLE Boxing Personal Timer

This round timer is perfect for interval workouts. The sound can be heard in a loud environment, but does not disrupt everyone in the area. It serves its purpose well, but I can't picture myself or anyone wearing it while exercising due to its bulk.



Although the timer fulfills my needs, some improvements could be made. The sound, when alone in a room, is a little louder than I like, especially when in an environment like an apartment. It can be heard through the walls easily. The sound cannot be toggled on and off either. It will always play at the end of each round and the volume cannot be changed. Overall, it was a good purchase.

Never had a timer before and I bought this one just so I could have something measure my rounds during my workout without always having to look at a clock and think about the time. This item is very easy to use and it works awesome, all you have to do is push a few buttons and just get into your workout without ever having to break your concentration! The ring is pretty loud and you can definitely hear it even if there is ambient noises in the background and I work out in my backyard and it is right next to one of the bigger streets in my city and I always hear the ring over any kind of traffic going through the streets (except firefighters, of course). The timer came way before the time that it was supposed to come and even though I have had it only for about a month or so, there have not been any problems. I originally thought about buying an Everlast timer but after reading the reviews about this one, I decided to take it and I am very satisfied and would definitely buy other things from this brand. Very cool!!

Very easy to use. Has all the features you need. Its just what I wanted. The bell is loud enough to be heard over other noise in the gym while its in my pocket but no so loud that it annoys other people. So for me its perfect. Great product.

This timer has benn great for my heavy bag training never had a issue with the product. I also got the timer with in three days from placing my order.

option for rounds 2 are 3 min. Breaks 30 are 60 sec

I got this to use in my gym so that I am working out at the same rate I do when I go boxing. The minute timer on the rounds is great and you can adjust the settings very easily. My only complaint is that I cant figure out how to reset the timer without turning the thing off. I can stop the time and change settings but I haven't figured out if i can restart a round. Maybe it wont let you dunno

I used it twice at the gym and it worked great. Third time I went to use it - it died. Tried to put new batteries in it and it still doesn't work. It was never dropped or put under stress. I will use an IPOD App to do the same thing (free). - Interval Training - Timer - Interval Timer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Boxing - interval training, interval timer timer Boxing - interval training, interval timer