Monday 10 January 2011

Iphone - screen protector foils


This is a really good protection for my screen.

The best part is that you get six.

I got a couple bubbles but I think theres bubbles on

any screen protection.

You just have to clean it really good.

I would reccomend any one getting it. Iphone 3g\3gs Clear Screen Protector Covers

My experience with these protectors varied drastically from that of another reviewer. The two stickers on either side of the protectors come off quite easily, with no residue. The screen protector itself does a great job and sticks very well with no bubbles. The only problem comes if you have a tight-fitting case; you will have to cut the sides of this protector in order to get the case on over it.

First of all, it is advertised that you will receive 6 screen protector covers. I received one. Although it was not expensive, I expected to receive the amount of screen protectors advertised. I didn't bother contacting Amazon or the seller about not receiving all six because I only kept the cover on my phone for about a week before I took it off. I got fed up with the edges curling up and getting caught on everything and figured I was better off without it. You definitely get what you paid for, which in this case, wasn't much. - Screen Protector Foils'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information