Wednesday 19 January 2011

Highly Adjustable Book Holder - highly adjustable book holder, book stands


This holds my paper bound college text books perfectly flat. Others were not wide enough and the pages flopped over the sides. The easily maneuverable page holders work, and stay out of the page's way when not needed. The tilt is adjustable from 90 - ~180 degrees. This allows me to place the book in front of the monitor without obscuring its view. The craftsmanship is fine. In short, it satisfies my needs when others didn't. Clover Book Stand (Bookstand / Bookstands / Holder / Cookbook / Music)

I love the size and adjustability of the book stand. It's perfect for cookbooks and also comes in handy for smaller music equipment. It's nice and lightweight and very adjustable, but still sturdy. A nice product.

This is the best thing I have ever found as a college student and a guy who works in his den using books and text books for study while working the computer. This holds your book hands free and at any angle pitch to view at the right amount. You have to check this out called the "Clover" and for $1 more there is a larger version called the "Jasmine", either would be perfect, and they fold near flat - I slip mine into a laptop type bag with my school text books & misc and using it at school others see it and they too want to get one. So check out this link at amazon for this "Clover book stand" at Clover Book Stand (Bookstand / Bookstands / Holder / Cookbook / Music)

Recently in searching for a solid book stand to hold my large Bible and other seminary texts, I came across this fine product. Only problem was being a Canadian resident, I could not get it through Amazon directly. Still it was suggested that I go to the distributor and they would ship it directly. They were very good and I had it in ten days [a little pricey on the shipping]. It was well worth the trouble. It's many angles are a great boon and all the books that I need it for are held just as I need them.

I should have bought this years ago. It is wonderful. I holds books as thick as 1000 pages securely and makes working at the computer much more enjoyable. Very adjustable and very stable. As a publisher and web developer it is a major help. You can even put a small book light on the back. It is the perfect size for most of the books I have used it with.

I bought this to help with neck pain so that I could read with better posture. It looks great and is very adjustable. The only bad thing is that it is a little small for some of my larger books (~1500 page academic hardcover) in the sense that the lower ledge the book rests on is too short. Great for smaller books though.

This is a wonderful quality item. Super sturdy, adjustable to more angles than I will ever need. It will hold large and small books and magazines at precisely the angle you need to see the pages perfectly. And the little arms at the bottom are strategically placed to hold your pages down just right. We use it while we eat, at the computer, and even for cooking! This is a wonderful, helpful gadget that was long overdue in our house. And it looks great too!



Update: Since reading and applying the principles in Paul McKenna's book "I Can Make You Thin", I no longer use this item while eating (sigh...). That man is really messing with one of my most beloved bad habits: reading while you read. But doing that sure does enhance one's enjoyment of one's food. Notwithstanding, this is still and awesome bookstand.

If you could never find a book stand that can hold a thick book such as dictionaries or a large reference book, this one is perfect for you. The thickness is wide enough to hold a thick book, and it has a great stability. I highly recommend it!

This is a great little bookstand. I'm a law student so I read lots of unwieldy books that are hard to position comfortably in your lap or on a table, and whose glossy pages require the light to be on them just right to reduce glare. This bookstand is very sturdy and attractive and infinitely positionable, to get just the right angle. The ledge is also deep enough (though just barely) to support my 1000+ page textbooks. The little page holders on the bottom of the ledge seem quite sturdy and you can take them off and re-bend them if necessary. The bookstand is also incredibly light, so much so that I thought the box was empty when it arrived in the mail. This is great so that you can carry it around with you, to work in the library or wherever. So, all in all, this was a great purchase and I was completely satisfied.

This top of the line item is terrific; my kids and I love them as we can read big texts anywhere. also, the optional page holders allow readers to mark off a chapter at a time so they can easily flip back and forth without losing their place all the time. Really great! - Book Stands - Bookstand - Book Stand - Highly Adjustable Book Holder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Highly Adjustable Book Holder - highly adjustable book holder, book stands book stand Highly Adjustable Book Holder - highly adjustable book holder, book stands