Wednesday 19 January 2011

Diamond Pendant - silver pendant, cats


I bought this necklace for my BFF for her birthday, as we are both 'cat people'. In actuality this is a lovely necklace,I was a little disappointed that one of the stones in the heart was missing, which gave it a less than new look.



My friend loved it anyway. Next time though, it would be great if the shipper considered people's feelings before shipping items that are in less than perfect shape. Sterling Silver Diamond Cat in Heart Pendant (.08ct tw)

I had purchased this item as a gift and was very pleased when it came in the mail. It is very delicate and pretty to look at. I couldnt believe how much it made me think of my Grandmother and I when I first looked at it. I'm very happy I purchased this & she loves it also. - Diamond Pendant - Silver Pendant - Silver Chain - Cats'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Diamond Pendant - silver pendant, cats cats Diamond Pendant - silver pendant, cats