Wednesday 19 January 2011

Cross Body Bag - daypack, cross body bag


You can find lots of "cute" little backpacks that are poorly constructed, meant to last only a season before discarding them. I was surprised at how very well made this little backpack is. I foresee using it for years to come. It is also well-designed with many cunning exterior and interior pockets, and a clip for keys. It is the perfect anti-purse for girls who don't do purses! I wish I could find it in other colors, so I could have one for fall/winter and the pink for spring/summer. The hot pink is a bit jarring for winter use. This little bag, especially for the price, is a very pleasant surprise. ful Unisex Adult Ditty Mini Backpack (Black, 13 x 8.5 x 3.5-Inch)

I just received this item and was at first slightly disappointed that my 13" Mac Air wouldn't quite fit, but it's perfect for an iPad (or 11" Air, or both) with room left for magazines or books and maybe a sweater. Front compartment has lots of pockets for organizing, and the material and construction seem to be high quality. The design of this pack, squarish with rounded corners and a narrow profile, really sets it apart.

Great scale for those who like to travel light to work/the store/gym- it can hold a lot for a small backpack! My only complaint is that the material on the straps is rough and scratchy. In a hot climate with exposed shoulders it is hard on the skin. Otherwise, I am very happy with this pack- and I searched long for the right one. - Cross Body Bag - Daypack - Hiking Bag - Back To School'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cross Body Bag - daypack, cross body bag back to school Cross Body Bag - daypack, cross body bag