Tuesday 7 December 2010

White Suit


I purchased this tuxedo for my grand-nephew for his baptismal. We had previously purchased a formal suit, but really wanted a tuxedo. So we browsed amazon.com and found this very good looking tuxedo and it was just his size too. Find a tuxedo in this small size is often hard to do, but we found one. So we ordered the tuxedo, which, of course, amazon.com made easy to do. The tuxedo arrived to my home as scheduled, and when we opened the package, we were drawn back by the way the tuxedo looked. It was made very professionally and looked awesome. We haven't shown my niece the tuxedo yet, as we want it to be a surprise the day of the baptismal. But it looks great and I can hardly wait to put it on our little Khing. I will take pictures and will send them for your review once I get them. I just know our little Khing is going to look great for his baptismal and this is all we wanted. The purchase was great (great price), the delivery was great (arrived before it was supposed to), and the product was fabulous (from the looks, we got our money's worth on this purchase). We couldn't be happier. Thanks Gino Formal Suit Set White for Boys From Baby to Teen (12)'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


White Suit White Suit White Suit