Tuesday 7 December 2010

disc repair - disc repair, dvd repair


I bought this to make CDs and DVDs borrowed from our public library play better, as they often have lots of scratches and even gouges in them that cause skipping, tiling and even freezing. Since it's motorized, you don't have to spend time and elbow grease cleaning them by hand either. This product made some unplayable discs work OK, so I'm happy with it. SkipDr CD/DVD Repair and Cleaning System

Not sure if I got a bad unit but the motor acts like it is already burned up on the very first disc I tried repairing. I thought the batteries that were included with this were weak, so I tried brand new batteries with the same results. I then thought maybe if I tried a electric adapter it would be better. Wrong again. It takes a full 10 minutes for the unit to do a full revolution around a disc, with me helping it occasionally when it gets hung up and won't turn at all. I wish now I would have went with the manual crank style instead of the motorized.

I am now in search of another repair unit to replace this one. Pretty sure I am going to get another SkipDr but will definitely be a manual crank style. I am going to try to return the unit for warranty service. - Dvd Repair - Disc Repair'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


disc repair - disc repair, dvd repair dvd repair disc repair - disc repair, dvd repair