Tuesday 7 December 2010

Permanent Markers - markers, marker


For those situations where a fine-point Sharpie won't do, this is excellent. I would avoid using it on paper, though, for it tends to bleed through. For indelible marking on paper, I would say a Pilot G2 Gel is far better.



I use this Sharpie for marking the insides of watch cases with the date of repair and my initials (I repair mechanical watches). The marker's ink can come cleanly off with rubbing alcohol when the watch comes by for service again.



I keep a box of 12 in the top drawer. Use them all the time. Highly recommended. Sharpie Extra Fine Permanent Markers, 1 Box (12 Black Marker (35001))

I really love this particular Sharpie. I'll never know why they are so hard to find in stock in stores like Office Depot. This is the best pen Sharpie makes for fine line writing when permanence is required. The point is perfect for note taking outdoors where you are subject to poor weather conditions. Thank goodness Amazon carries these pens.

Man, I love these pens. I carry them all around. great for drawing sketching and writing down notes. I need a pen that I can write on my hand and not dissapear after ten minutes. This pen does exactly that. Very happy with these pens. - Markers - Marker - Pen - Marker Pens'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Permanent Markers - markers, marker markers Permanent Markers - markers, marker