Tuesday 7 December 2010

Pocket Knife


This knife is REALLY cheap, and I mean really bad quality. Feels like it would come out of a vending machine. Hard to extract the blades/tools, blades are cheap and not very sharp, it's really heavy for some odd reason, cork screw diameter is too small so it pulls out of corks, on and on. This is bad even for China (which is where it's made, plainly stamped on each blade). I'd return it if it weren't more of a hassle than it's worth. Neiko Stainless Steel Multi-Function Pocket Knife with Nylon Pouch

I actually received one of these a few years ago as a gift from the groom of a wedding I was in. It's cheaply made (in China, so there's your quality stamp), tools are difficult to extend, felt very flimsy when being used for any slightly-heavy work, and was extraordinarily heavy for its small size. Long story short, you get what you pay for with this knife.



Do the smart thing: pay a few dollars extra and go Swiss.

I gave these knives to the groom's best men and other male members of the family. I bought nine (the maximum number allowed to be bought). Too bad there wasn't one left for me. They come with a pouch that can be slid onto a belt. At the wedding I heard remarks about how cool they were. Thought of having them engraved, but ran out of time. Nice looking knives with a clean steel finish.

Stainless Steel multi-function knife. Has all the tools in a higher priced Swiss Army Knife but for $7.00. I use this in a survival kit.



The stainless steel is of good quality and the blades are sharp. It is made in China but is a good quality tool.

Why even consider this junk when you can buy a genuine Swiss Knife USED, for about the same $$$. Spend $10 or $20 and get a NEW one. These are just nothing like a real Swiss Knife. I Know. Been around them for 30 years.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information