Monday 6 December 2010

Bath Accessories - stainless steel, bath accessories


When I enter the bathroom this product catches my eye immediately as it is shiny and attractive. Have not had a single episode of a toothbrush falling out. It is easy to clean, just take top off, wash, and replace. Nothing negative to say, it is a good product. Two-Tone Harmony Stainless Steel Toothbrush Holder - Fine StainlessLUX Bath Accessory for Your Home

It's cheap, it's pretty, it works. I have a slightly larger than standard toothbrush and it still fits easily.



The only thing I've noticed is that sometimes the grippy part of my toothbrush snags on the hole and lifts the top off when I try to take the toothbrush out. That's not a problem though, just means I have to pay attention when taking my toothbrush out.

Looks very nice, and the combination of brushed and stainless will match most faucets, but it is very light. I had to put marbles in the bottom to keep it in place. Accommodates all but the fattest toothbrush handles and razors.

This is a nice toothbrush holder however it will only hold your standard sized toothbrush. I have some that have batteries in them and vibrate so they are slightly thicker then a normal toothbrush so those wont fit into the holes. Otherwise, it is pretty good.

This is a very attractive piece, but it's actually quite limited in terms of functionality. The limitation comes from the fact that the top part of the holder (the "lid," if you will) sits loosely on/in the container, with nothing to help secure it to the base. Although I appreciate having a removable lid to facilitate cleaning, I was expecting the lid either screw on or fit in tightly.



The problem with this design is that when removing a toothbrush with any kind of ribbing, textured grip, or rubberized handle, those features catch on the hole of the lid, causing the lid to lift up or fall off. The top fits in so loosely that the smallest amount of pressure causes it to rattle (at the very least), partially lift up, or completely fall off the cup. The very first time I removed my toothbrush (regular-sized) from this holder, the entire lid lifted up and fell onto the counter, and it's continued since. This happens to everyone who uses the holder, not just me.



So despite its good looks, I can't recommend this toothbrush holder. Getting your toothbrush should be a simple action, not one that requires you to remember to either gingerly remove the brush or hold down on the lid. - Tooth Brush - Bath Accessories - Toothbrush Holders - Stainless Steel'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bath Accessories - stainless steel, bath accessories stainless steel Bath Accessories - stainless steel, bath accessories