Friday 24 December 2010

Valentines Day - heart, ring


I was trying to find my girlfriend a ring that would show I care, and one that I know she would like. The ring was beautiful when I got it. It has been several months since I gave it to her and it still is holding its shine.



I am not sure about the sizing of the ring. I was told at a jeweler that I would need a size 7 after they measured her finger, however when I ordered one, it was a little too big. Not sure who's fault it came from.



Overall, I would say that if you need a ring for maybe a 1 year anniversary, this would be a great choice. 10k White Gold Heart-Shaped Created Pink Sapphire and Round Created White Sapphire Heart Ring, Size 7

Was a gift from a friend and I LOVE IT! Very pretty and it sparkles like crazy. I can't stop staring down at my hand and looking at it. It is very very pretty. Best thing about this ring, it doesn't make my finger green. Great buy! Love it!

The 10k white gold ring is beautiful. The supplier should have all sizes. I had to order a 7 after waiting for weeks for the size 9 that i originally ordered to be cancelled because supplier did not have size. - Promise Ring - Jewelry - Heart - Ring'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Valentines Day - heart, ring heart Valentines Day - heart, ring